VN Ren'Py Sins of lust [Prologue] [Satisfaction 3D Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qnx00390

Jan 31, 2018
Post from the Dev a while ago.

Hello.
I want to express my gratitude to everyone who follows the game. I am constantly striving to enhance each update, aiming to create a game that earns recognition and praise.
Unfortunately, Patreon closed the account due to concerns about the appearance of the main character, deeming it too juvenile. Despite my efforts to switch to SuscribeStar, my application has been pending for over a month. As a result, I had to return to Patreon, and after several interactions with technical support, I was granted permission to create a new account under the condition that I modify the appearance of the main character.
The 0.4.5 update signifies the conclusion of the first chapter, with the next chapter entitled "Sins Of Lust." The story will seamlessly continue, the only change being the altered appearance of the main character in the upcoming update to make him appear more mature.
This decision was not made lightly but was necessary to sustain the progress of the game. I wish I could have continued without any alterations, but regrettably, I am left with no alternative. I appreciate your understanding, and I share in the frustration, especially with the one-month delay it has caused to the game's development.
In challenging times, it takes a strong will to persevere.
P.S. I am excited to invite you to join me on my new Patreon page, where I will be increasing my level of engagement. Your participation is invaluable, and I look forward to seeing you there.
So there should be a link to other developer games if Lust Sakura Games and Satisfaction 3D Games is the same entity https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-guide-0-4-5-lust-sakura-games.145356/

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
If I may ask, are there any plans to rework the prologue into a full-on story rather than just exposition? I understand that already exists in the form of another game, but I think people who only play this one will be a bit turned off by how quick the more tense parts of the typical incest story go by, and may not be willing to play the other game for that experience.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote