bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinsOfNight-R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves Good luck and godspeed! will wait a few versions to download, as I am too impatient, but reading through the reviews and comments, looks like another masterpiece from you. Super happy about the netorare tag. Hope it NTS like Love and Vice!
Thanks! Nice to see you've returned to check it out. Can't blame for you for waiting for a few updates before playing ;)
game is really nice how many times will it takes for updates?
Not sure yet. Wrote a longer explanation here

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Well I'm always hesitant about sandbox games but buff girl in the previews looks great and I'm a sucker for some femdom so I'll give it a shot. I'm curious I see you have futa/trans in the planned tags will there be any futa/trans on male or only male on futa/trans?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
MakinWaves Quick question but is sharing understood here as 'the ladies getting it on = sharing' too ?
Judging by the options upon manipulating the landlady's dreams I'd guess not, but just checking to make sure.
(not that a quick word by the dev himself would ever prevent the inevitable discussion about this, which is bound to pop up as this gets traction, but oh well..)

And wow, a roommate/landlady team that looks so completely different to the usual half dozen models? Crazy shit. And not to mention that the sisterly roommate gives me some Siouxsie vibes. Noice. This goes straight to my watch list. Good luck on this one Waves!

• Red Heart

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i was interested but then i saw " sandbox " tag and was like...... yeah no pass

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is very, very impressive looking i usually avoid sandbox games but this had vampires and i am a sucker(pun intended) for vampire girls.

So yea i tried it and i gotta say i love it, i do hope the sandbox parts wont expand on too much, i would rather the game take a more linear approach but what i see here impressed me a lot. Throw in some light femdom and you got yourself a perfect game for a vampire lover like myself.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I don't think I've ever wanted to see a MILF get smashed as bad as I want to see the mom in this game get it. lol. She's 10/10 and I'm glad that things didn't progress into sex with her yet. I hope Dev milks it for awhile!

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Those choices are being tracked. It'll likely be used to influence her sharing content, and possibly other stuff in the future.
To those that haven't played the game, you can rest easy - as with his prior game L&V, all this stuff is clearly demarcated; with clear routes and choices for the player.
Sounds pretty good and reasonable to me, and the promising story definitely helps a lot. As long as my MC can put Kate in her place and give her the crazy good dicking she's obviously craving, maybe even impregnate her (can we even do that ??:unsure:) with a bunch of moody lil blood suckers, I'm ok with it. Not really into buff women and not-sisters with weird ass hairstyles, so Hugh can have them, but we do need a few more attractive LIs like Kate to sink our teeth in, IMHO.:devilish:

Best of luck with the project, MakinWaves !!(y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Haven't played either of those so can't compare. I don't want to promise anything until I actually know it's happening for sure.
I understand. It's your game and you know what's best for you :)
BDSM stuff like whipping I can say is almost certain to happen, maybe pegging/toy play too?
Whipping is fine for me, but pegging/toy play not my thing. If you have any free time, please check out those games.
"Throne of blood" won't take much of your time for the first scene.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes