Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You mention Love & Vice in the past tense in your dev notes - does that mean that game is finished? I played it some a long while back and decided to try it once completed, but must admit I kinda forgot about it.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm glad to see more sandbox games coming out again. I've grown kind of tired of the "Let me tell you a pretentious story"-type of VNs lately. Sometimes you just want to play a damn game, you know? (But with sexy stuff:sneaky:)

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Well I'm always hesitant about sandbox games but buff girl in the previews looks great and I'm a sucker for some femdom so I'll give it a shot. I'm curious I see you have futa/trans in the planned tags will there be any futa/trans on male or only male on futa/trans?
Trans on male might happen sure. But the content in general will be mc on top focused.
MakinWaves Quick question but is sharing understood here as 'the ladies getting it on = sharing' too ?
Judging by the options upon manipulating the landlady's dreams I'd guess not, but just checking to make sure.
(not that a quick word by the dev himself would ever prevent the inevitable discussion about this, which is bound to pop up as this gets traction, but oh well..)

And wow, a roommate/landlady team that looks so completely different to the usual half dozen models? Crazy shit. And not to mention that the sisterly roommate gives me some Siouxsie vibes. Noice. This goes straight to my watch list. Good luck on this one Waves!
Do you mean them fucking other girls? I mark anything sexual (even teasing/flirting) involving anyone other than the mc as sharing content. Doesn't matter if man, woman, vampire, dog or horse.

Glad you like the characters. I took a bit of a risk on them and it's great to see it mostly well received. Did originally want Harley to be more of a scene girl type but the only good hair for it is no longer available. I am a sucker for the hair metal look though!
You mention Love & Vice in the past tense in your dev notes - does that mean that game is finished? I played it some a long while back and decided to try it once completed, but must admit I kinda forgot about it.
Nope I'm still working on it. It's closing in on the end, but it might take about a year to finish.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
First release and already a solid game, I can't wait to get some Harley content.
So you can choose to be on both Love and Lust route for every character or do you have to choose one eventually?
Will there be a Harem later? Seeing the list of tags and possible content I feel like it's missing.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
First release and already a solid game, I can't wait to get some Harley content.
So you can choose to be on both Love and Lust route for every character or do you have to choose one eventually?
Will there be a Harem later? Seeing the list of tags and possible content I feel like it's missing.
If its anything like L&V, you can chose for each character, and you can eventually max both out or just pick one, though at different intermediate stages it might lock you to a route. Say if you're doing lust route and you're halfway through, you're locked to that route until it's maxed, then you can do love route catchup or vice versa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes