MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I noticed that I got a level up message, but there doesn't appear to be a way to "assign points" to MC's powers. Are we going to get those only from story events or an XP system that is independent from the Prestige levels? I would also be curious to know if further into the future you intend to have gameplay/content favor a min/max build or a more balanced approach to Power/Stealth/Glamour?

Nice game. Although I normally disdain sandboxes, I enjoyed your game.
XP/Levels and Prestige are two separate things (but both related to the mc), the level up you saw would have been for prestige. Xp will likely come from a variety of sources, including as quest rewards. XP = attributes and skills, prestige = main story and other misc unlocks.

It'll probably make a bit more sense after the next release, as there will be a character level up. I just wasn't able to get everything into this first release in it's more complete state.

Current plan for the attributes is you'll get something like 9 in total, with an attribute maxing out as five. So you can see how you can divide that up into specialization or all round. I do want to reward specialization, so maxing an attribute will have clear advantages. But I won't demand it for those who want to do a bit of everything. Just a balancing act to do, and it'll likely take a couple years before we're even at max anyway.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Alright I'm excited for more! Two solid games going at once! I Hope that the sharing will be like the girls will actually have their own free will and corrupted enough and just have guys over or something like it instead of the command based way that love and vice does. have only found this type of sharing in like labrats2 and super powered and now where else so far.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
...damn fam....what happened here.....
..oh it's fixed.....nvm....
...good lookin previews tho.....
View attachment 3192365
...thx for the share...good luck....
I really (and I mean REALLY) like it - it is really good (y)

I guess - it is the last picture of the game preview - you 'art' convince me to try this game - thank you!

I will back with my review soon.

Thank you for your game - MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I am a fan of ntr and share, does the developer of this game focus on these too?
There will be some for as many girls as I can.
Alright I'm excited for more! Two solid games going at once! I Hope that the sharing will be like the girls will actually have their own free will and corrupted enough and just have guys over or something like it instead of the command based way that love and vice does. have only found this type of sharing in like labrats2 and super powered and now where else so far.
I like to have everything choice based. Though Evelyn is going to have something similar to what you want. You'll be able to encourage her to start dating again. So you'll get to watch who she ends up with, or influence her via the dream mechanic.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Not much into sandbox games, but holy shit am I glad to have tried this one. I've sunk alot of time into Love and Vice, but this is way better than your 1st game man. Keep up the good work MakinWaves. Even tho this isn't a traditional VN since the sandbox, I'm still going to say that the way the story is and all the choices that are forshadowing stuff this is my 2nd favorite "VN" of all time looking forward to seeing how the story pans out and I will be joining your patreon come the 3rd of January.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Got great potential. In terms of the sharing like the different categories, I'll call it (big dick, slob, black etc are they/could they be combined or are they all individual if that makes sense and can the "landlady" be with all of them at once or only the one with highest points or something if that makes sense like with a black guy one night then a slob the next or if its combined like a slob black guy and it might be a good idea or at least I think it would be great if we could see the dreams she has ideally more than a couple renders to see what it might look like later down that route ill call it and also good for the people who want some sex scenes early as I assume it's going to be at least not until the update after the next for some sex scenes with landlady and other main love interests also is the limit going to be 3 dreams or are more going to be added and with the other characters have different dreams like older men for the landlady daughter for example etc. Sorry for all questions quite excited and interested to see where it goes good luck with the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves
Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, the first time I saw the thumbnail for this one, I kinda just scrolled passed it.. but ended up trying it today, and honestly? I REALLY feckin like it so far.

Like, the character models look good (though the lil emo/goth chick's hair tho?.. yikerssss:WutFace::ROFLMAO:), and I'm also really interested in the story itself.

Really curious to see the progress for developing the MC's stats and whatnot, as well as the further developing of relationships..

But yeh, keep this thing going fam.. It's rare that I can find a vamp or occult VN that makes me wanna keep coming back and has me eager to see more and play more.(y):cool:

Also, MAJOR bonus for me? The MC's character looks guuuuuuud:sneaky: Always thought that model looks hella sexy (personal opinion).. Like, bend me over daddy:devilish: :LOL:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting start. Haven't played L&V in a long while; never really felt like it needed the extra girls, but this seems more suited to it.
tbh, I still kinda zoned out with the super-long intro, but that might have been post-Christmas-food-coma. Once it got to the familiar-yet-improved gameplay it felt right at home though. Love that the characters (at least the mother/daughter) look fairly unique; not a look I'd have chosen but that's what makes it interesting.

Not much else to say this early one ... uuh, Bloodlines 2 is going to suck. But at least there's this now :whistle:

Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
So when I get a warning about being locked in virtue or vice route (eg. after maxing out points for Evelyn and two scenes are unlocked), can I play the other route later or will I have to make a separate save for the other route?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes