MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves super excited to see how you eventually implement the dream manipulations into gameplay/events. You aren't afraid that the sheer number of different permutations of outcome will be just too much to handle on the dev side? Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for it but the amount of work is daunting to me.
Assuming it's implementation is still ways away but looking forward to it. Cool idea and a bit of a fresh take on how to guide future events, nice.
Cheers
I'm still designing how it works, and I'm sure doing it in practice might change my perspective, but it doesn't seem all that unmanageable. I can split things up a little and I was already planning to have multiple guy types being swapped in and out.

Nov 28, 2023
I'm still designing how it works, and I'm sure doing it in practice might change my perspective, but it doesn't seem all that unmanageable. I can split things up a little and I was already planning to have multiple guy types being swapped in and out.
If I may share some thoughts. Making the MC a active controlling participant in the sharing. Helping girls pick out dresses and model them before sending them out. Masturbating and groping them as warm up to the sharing spiced with dirty talk on their slutyy behavior. Ways of maintaining connection and control. For me I believe strong psychological and physical action foundation of cementing MC as main lover even while sharing secures it closer to the vampire power fantasy.

Let people establish a sense of ownership that can't be questioned so the sharing is not upsetting the primary dynamic between the MC and girls. How does he keep them close and obedient while fitting in their character and adding to his on Vice Route?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If I may share some thoughts. Making the MC a active controlling participant in the sharing. Helping girls pick out dresses and model them before sending them out. Masturbating and groping them as warm up to the sharing spiced with dirty talk on their slutyy behavior. Ways of maintaining connection and control. For me I believe strong psychological and physical action foundation of cementing MC as main lover even while sharing secures it closer to the vampire power fantasy.

Let people establish a sense of ownership that can't be questioned so the sharing is not upsetting the primary dynamic between the MC and girls. How does he keep them close and obedient while fitting in their character and adding to his on Vice Route?
I'm working on the Harley sharing currently. MC does have an active role in coaching her, but it's more simple than you described.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm working on the Harley sharing currently. MC does have an active role in coaching her, but it's more simple than you described.
lol ala "1) Go to nightclub. 2) Tell her friend you're hands off 3) See what happens"...

At least that's how I read into the groundwork - my hope would be there's a little more involvement from mc; some acknowledgement in real time from him towards her in game, otherwise it feels less like sharing and more just straight ntr - anyway glad to hear it's coming along!

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Looking forward to it. At the risk of sounding redundant though if this has been asked before, will the sharing content with the girls be developed at the same rate as the MC's progression wise? Was curious since the MC doesn't have too much content yet with sharing starting.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
lol ala "1) Go to nightclub. 2) Tell her friend you're hands off 3) See what happens"...

At least that's how I read into the groundwork - my hope would be there's a little more involvement from mc; some acknowledgement in real time from him towards her in game, otherwise it feels less like sharing and more just straight ntr - anyway glad to hear it's coming along!
A bit more complicated than that ;)

MC will take an active role in guiding her around. And with new vice level there should be a small intro for the content where you can see that aspect grow in a back and forth. I can post more details here eventually, but they're only just now going up on patreon/ss.

Looking forward to it. At the risk of sounding redundant though if this has been asked before, will the sharing content with the girls be developed at the same rate as the MC's progression wise? Was curious since the MC doesn't have too much content yet with sharing starting.
I assume you mean will MC get first dibs on everything? That used to be my rule, but this time around not so much. At least for the "foreplay" stuff. If you want to push a girl hard to get dirty, then you can. Otherwise you can keep things comparatively light.

Nov 28, 2023
Development takes time. Take what I say and over a period of expanded development add more encouragement and training pieces from a dominant retaining control perspective. BDSM discipline in a sex dungeon with the girls would be fun. No gimp suits personally. Hate those things with their ugly masks. Overall do what is fun for you creatively and at your own pace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes