tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey peeps! Can someone help me with below image and how to get it? I mean I know it comes under Mom dotting when she tries to feed you cake in your room when you decline her from sitting with them on the dnning table but how to get her on this bra and panty?
1717655627664.png

Reactions: Dopplyn

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey peeps! Can someone help me with below image and how to get it? I mean I know it comes under Mom dotting when she tries to feed you cake in your room when you decline her from sitting with them on the dnning table but how to get her on this bra and panty?
View attachment 3709827
It's just a bonus gallery image that should unlock when you do the event

Reactions: Dopplyn
Nov 28, 2023
A suggestion for future use. Don't know what your plans are for content but a moment of protective dark rage. A possessive vampire master scene where our MC is sharing his girls and the person being shared to oversteps and our vampire MC snaps. Going on a primal ego driven power trip is what I think is fun about having a vampire MC. Moments where the character inspires dread and terror in characters who trespass on his property to give us a feeling of accomplishment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Just played the latest version! My excitement for this project only grows! I love the sister's storyline, and I'm eager to see it continue!

I did want to report that the phone bug from the last version persisted into this version; Evelyn remains "Landlady" in my phone, even though I changed her to the protagonist's mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
A suggestion for future use. Don't know what your plans are for content but a moment of protective dark rage. A possessive vampire master scene where our MC is sharing his girls and the person being shared to oversteps and our vampire MC snaps. Going on a primal ego driven power trip is what I think is fun about having a vampire MC. Moments where the character inspires dread and terror in characters who trespass on his property to give us a feeling of accomplishment.
That's an obvious way to go, so you might see it at some point. Thanks for the suggestion!

Just played the latest version! My excitement for this project only grows! I love the sister's storyline, and I'm eager to see it continue!

I did want to report that the phone bug from the last version persisted into this version; Evelyn remains "Landlady" in my phone, even though I changed her to the protagonist's mother.
Glad you enjoyed it :)

I was pretty sure I fixed that bug, even added a script to update all those names. I'll investigate it.

Reactions: labatadoria

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I'm not getting the Club Job event to trigger. Feels like I've done everything else. What are the requirements?

EDIT: Just realized I could click my own portrait on the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakinWaves

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Developer Notes:

Other Lewd Content:
If you’ve played my other game Love & Vice, then you’ll a good idea of what to expect in the future. The only major difference I’d highlight is the inclusion of some femdom content. Given the setting, I thought it would be appropriate! Though I’ll continue to offer you as much say as possible when it comes to what content you view.
I admit I've never played the other game, but I don't understand this point, shouldn't it be the other way round?
I mean in the other game the main character I guess is a normal playboy so some femdom would make sense but in this game the MC is a vampire who is much stronger than any woman he encounters. The exception would be a very old vampire, but I don't think those exist in this game, it seems to be more about nightclubbing :ROFLMAO:.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
That's an obvious way to go, so you might see it at some point. Thanks for the suggestion!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I was pretty sure I fixed that bug, even added a script to update all those names. I'll investigate it.
Haven't tried love and vice yet. But I really love this game. Hope to get more of this. Do you work on this game alone or do you have a team?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I admit I've never played the other game, but I don't understand this point, shouldn't it be the other way round?
I mean in the other game the main character I guess is a normal playboy so some femdom would make sense but in this game the MC is a vampire who is much stronger than any woman he encounters. The exception would be a very old vampire, but I don't think those exist in this game, it seems to be more about nightclubbing :ROFLMAO:.
Vampire girls can be... intense
Haven't tried love and vice yet. But I really love this game. Hope to get more of this. Do you work on this game alone or do you have a team?
All by myself. Though using assets that others have created.

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Does this indicate possible plans with Kate and/or the owner of the nightclub (been awhile since I played, but iirc she was head of the region or something, don't remember if we saw her though).
Well I can say for sure the Matron (club owner) is getting some femdom content in the next release.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what would be a very general summary of the non-sexual themes of the game?
Knowing who really runs the city/town? Dangers? Consequences of not drinking blood or drinking too much? Or just surviving? :unsure:.
I think the best stories have just the right amount of both worlds, you know NSFW and the rest of the content.

Reactions: MemeKiddo420

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what would be a very general summary of the non-sexual themes of the game?
Knowing who really runs the city/town? Dangers? Consequences of not drinking blood or drinking too much? Or just surviving? :unsure:.
I think the best stories have just the right amount of both worlds, you know NSFW and the rest of the content.
Right now there is only introductions into the world and I can tell you based off his writing and pacing it will be worth it to invest your time into it. It shows how heavy vampire the masquerade/world of darkness in general has inspired this project.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
There's a lot to come on that front. New characters, the main story, learning about the factions etc... Right now it's all stuck behind the combat system being introduced. The tutorial for which makes sense to be early, both for the story and design. I'm working on getting that out now.
Any Evelyn content planned for next update?
Probably not. But the first part of her sharing content should follow after Harley's, probably R4. A full content stage oriented towards the MC is further down the road as I have a lot of stuff to get established first.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
MakinWaves super excited to see how you eventually implement the dream manipulations into gameplay/events. You aren't afraid that the sheer number of different permutations of outcome will be just too much to handle on the dev side? Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for it but the amount of work is daunting to me.
Assuming it's implementation is still ways away but looking forward to it. Cool idea and a bit of a fresh take on how to guide future events, nice.
Cheers

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes