Nov 28, 2023
Something similar to the strip club in his other game Love & Vice? Maybe have the girls be employed part-time at the club with Matron Valeria permission?
Could be done as a way to earn her loyalty and further cementing ownership of Harly's and Evelyn's bodies and lives to MC. Him drinking their blood after or as they are dancing.

It's so nice being able to play a powerful interesting character type like a vampire

Reactions: GAIGEI

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
Changing subject a little, I wonder what the dev has planned when it comes to money in the game? I know that there is a store icon on the map that you can go to but so far there hasn't been any use for it. Also, I assume that with the future combat update, there will be new job opportunity to make even more money. Any ideas on what we could potentially spend our money on in the future?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Any ideas on what we could potentially spend our money on in the future?
Must be to buy illegal blood bags from some shitty hospital in case you get a bit vegetarian on your MC :Kappa:.
That and paying the monthly rent, I can't think of anything else.
Guns don't make sense if you're a supernatural being, and whores don't make sense if you have the power to control the minds of mere humans :unsure:.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I would like to see prostitution content in the future and for Vice some sex slave training. There's sharing as a core feature of Vice and I like that. But with being a vampire I'd like to see focused intimate domination and control of the girls on a personal level.
Something similar to the strip club in his other game Love & Vice? Maybe have the girls be employed part-time at the club with Matron Valeria permission?
I have some ideas along these lines. We'll see where things take us.

Also I'm sure you already have a better idea on how to handle swapping the different male models for the sharing scene. But a simple suggestion I could maybe offer is to have a gloryhole scene where you only need to render a part of the male anatomy and the rest could be different flavor text?
Also this, but probably won't make it into R3.

Changing subject a little, I wonder what the dev has planned when it comes to money in the game? I know that there is a store icon on the map that you can go to but so far there hasn't been any use for it. Also, I assume that with the future combat update, there will be new job opportunity to make even more money. Any ideas on what we could potentially spend our money on in the future?
Gear, abilities and skill training. There should be opportunities to spoil the girls as well.

Dont know if it's too early for this, but is there like a relative month estimate for the next release?
It should be a shorter wait this time around, but I can't give a timeframe yet since I make a habit of underestimating everything.

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
MakinWaves, I am really curious see more of Evelyn's dominant (Femdom) side. Will there be any scenes in the next update?
According to the dev from a page ago, release 3 will introduce femdom content for the Matron Valeria, and some Harley sharing content while combat is being pushed to release 4.

So maybe hopefully release 4 will feature some Evelyn content?

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
According to the dev from a page ago, release 3 will introduce femdom content for the Matron Valeria, and some Harley sharing content while combat is being pushed to release 4.

So maybe hopefully release 4 will feature some Evelyn content?
Thanks for the info.

Nov 28, 2023
Must be to buy illegal blood bags from some shitty hospital in case you get a bit vegetarian on your MC :Kappa:.
That and paying the monthly rent, I can't think of anything else.
Guns don't make sense if you're a supernatural being, and whores don't make sense if you have the power to control the minds of mere humans :unsure:.
Super vampire agility and precision graceful gun kata fights.

I have some ideas along these lines. We'll see where things take us.
I'd enjoy internal narration on why he shares the girls. His feelings and thoughts driving it. What is the experience of viewing or hearing about it like for him? And more direct sex training under his hands.

There should be opportunities to spoil the girls as well
This I really like. The story focus of last update with Harly mixing dialogoe exploring her interests and relationship to MC with growing sexual tension and seduction was great. Different gifts for Love and Vice paths?

I like how there's a build up to the smut and even non smutty characterization sandwiched in between.

It gives the game depth.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves, I am really curious see more of Evelyn's dominant (Femdom) side. Will there be any scenes in the next update?
Valeria will be getting dom & sub variants of her vice and virtue paths in Release 3. We'll probably be waiting a good while before Evelyn is at that point.

Super vampire agility and precision graceful gun kata fights.

I'd enjoy internal narration on why he shares the girls. His feelings and thoughts driving it. What is the experience of viewing or hearing about it like for him? And more direct sex training under his hands.

This I really like. The story focus of last update with Harly mixing dialogoe exploring her interests and relationship to MC with growing sexual tension and seduction was great. Different gifts for Love and Vice paths?

I like how there's a build up to the smut and even non smutty characterization sandwiched in between.

It gives the game depth.
Narration like that is something I tend to avoid for sharing content, as I don't want to project too hard onto the player. They may have very different reasons for engaging with that stuff I don't want to contradict or force motives on them.

I did want to include gifts as a means to convert money into progression, like my last game, but I didn't have time to implement the inventory system yet. Once that's done, I'll add vice and virtue style gifts for sure. Though I like having events dedicated to the concept as well like the Evelyn bills.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes