MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few mods and a few minor visual changes that present some different features, and a nice visual change which compliments this title's play style. (Better visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Viewable using the Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen any data behind the story choices that offer points and other game info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this mod has worked along side the KoGa3 WT mod (If at some point a wt mod has been created by KoGa3, this compilation mod should work with his wt mod as well.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme textbox choice).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom red center version, which visually improves the preferences settings.

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation should not need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)…this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so which one out the two choices below in this image is MC's dom choice? I not a fan of femdom content...and the descriptions for both choices are confusing. They both describe sub actions...at least that's how I read it.
  • Take any punishment...sure sounds like a sub path.
  • Take one for the team...could also be considered a sub path.
Also it would be so much better if MC's dom choice (the path where MC isn't a wet noodle)...was actually tagging with MC, instead of having the Marron's name on both choices.

Regards.

(Update: The blue choice is MC Dom.)

screenshot0025.png

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Try URM...it's included in my mod a few post above.

I use it for filling my blood, and money.

Regards.
i have URM, blood and money is easy...but i can't find the variables for stats...(Potency, Intrigue, Glamour). I chose potency in the beginning and am sad to miss the opportunity to flirt with Kate.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
OK, so which one out the two choices below in this image is MC's dom choice? I not a fan of femdom content...and the descriptions for both choices are confusing. They both describe sub actions...at least that's how I read it.
Also it would be so much better if MC's dom choice (the path where MC isn't a wet noodle)...was actually tagging with MC, instead of having the Marron's name on both choices.

Regards.

View attachment 4023990
I was also confused for a moment the maledom path is the +Matron sub.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i have URM, blood and money is easy...but i can't find the variables for stats...(Potency, Intrigue, Glamour). I chose potency in the beginning and am sad to miss the opportunity to flirt with Kate.
Well, I used this work around... For my play through I picked social, and when the (intrigue) "follow her" choice happens (image below), just click on the select choice for the "lose her (false)" line. It's a bypass...it will trick the script, and allow you to select that unavailable choice...just save before you enable it. (It worked fine for me...so far.)

Regards.

screenshot0027.png

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The point gain for the second Valeria event at the club seems to be inverted. Dom option gives +sub and vice versa. Third choice seems the same, so maybe the first time you pick is wrong? Confusing nontheless, is +dom her or the MC being more dominant?
I believe MatronDom is her dominant, MatronSub is MC dominant.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Your a Vampire. You can snap bones and rip off limbs and shatter people's skulls with their torn arms.

Your as Chad as it gets. Nothing happens except you want it or people violently die
Eh, depends on the view.

Some would think that even 'allowing' your women to have orgasm's with some other dude diminishes the one they aren't fucking (the MC), and they are mostly right. You can 'allow' it but you're still allowing some other dude to get off on your woman. And you're letting the women have positive emotions and feelings for the other guy when they orgasm, even if only temporarily.

You could try to rationalize it as being focused on the woman and 'corrupting' them to do things they wouldn't, as a form of power fantasy, but that falls through because the side effect is some other dude has power over 'your' woman when they are with them and fostering positive emotions to your woman when they fuck them. The idea of the 'chad' is to take the women and prevent some other dude from having a shot with them. Whoring them out pretty much defeats that.

So yep, 'allowing' cucking is still cucking by definition, spin how you want if that makes it more acceptable. :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Regards.

View attachment 4023990
The one that says (+ Matron Sub) meaning if you pick that choice you will ADD the Matron Sub characteristic to that character or the character (Matron) will take on that role. :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The one that says (+ Matron Sub) meaning if you pick that choice you will ADD the Matron Sub characteristic to that character or the character (Matron) will take on that role. :)
The blue choice is where MC is the one wearing the pants... Then after 5 Dom points are collected, MC then takes them off and brutally fuck's the Matron in the ass. She is now MC's slut sub in private.

Regards.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hmm...so at the starting during the vampire bite and transform scene...the player can choose from three different stat choices. What do these focus choices offer the player? Does it affect the type of story path that takes place for the MC? :unsure:
View attachment 4022695

And what would be the better choice to make for a non-sharing, zero NTR play through? Or it doesn't matter what is chosen at this point of the story?

Regards.
It's the main part of your character build, basically the kind of character you want to be. It should affect things in the main story, and it already has a few effects here and there. Should make more sense once the rest of the stat stuff is added and you have more chance to play with it.

good update, do we know how many main love interest will there be ?
Too many probably. There will most likely be a bunch of side girls too.

The point gain for the second Valeria event at the club seems to be inverted. Dom option gives +sub and vice versa. Third choice seems the same, so maybe the first time you pick is wrong? Confusing nontheless, is +dom her or the MC being more dominant?
Damn I figured this might end up being confusing, sorry. If you're dom her sub stat goes up, and vice versa.

Regards.

View attachment 4023990
Apologies for the confusion and thanks for the helpful feedback with it. I'll try and make things clearer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kekekerkek

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's a nice suggestion, thanks! I'll change the links for the next release.
Oh, you do this elsewhere with the club, massage, dildos, but by the end of content there's no repeatable for the Matron, and there isn't a base assistant role (like there is for working at the club), so the money option gets greyed out. Not an issue at this stage, but could be in the future.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes