VN Ren'Py Sins of Summer [Dev Thread]

Jun 6, 2017
NeverEast I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through. My condolences.

Regarding your work/characters, are those messages/feedbacks from people whose opinion you care about or just randos here on F95? You know the place where people complain about almost anything if it's not exactly how they wanted it and everybody who doesn't agree is a retard?
Also take into account this is the internet, where anonymity allows people to become fuckwads and spew the most spurious shit ever (it's a real ).
It's not that Lizzie could be hotter, it's that you're literally Hitler for not giving her bigger tits.
The tutor is hotter than the landlady and the roommate doesn't have a dump truck ass? Literally worst game ever, I hope the dev gets his balls bitten by a spider, etc. etc.

So don't take them to heart, especially since you already identified that it's just personal preferences and no real feedback to anything you might be doing 'wrong'. I see a lot of devs, even with quite a lot of patrons, get bothered about what this place thinks of their work. I understand artists want people to like their stuff, but if you're doing art I think you should above all else be happy with what you're creating, and I think you were pretty excited with what you were doing with Sins of Summer. I really hope you don't abandon it and keep working on it.

I am of course biased myself, but I have liked all characters I've seen from you. Would I want some changes to make them more to my taste? Sure! But I'm very excited with what I've seen. Even with the old stuff you removed some time ago.

Is Monsters & Vixens a game as well?

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
:( Very sorry for your loss, and wishing you well NeverEast. FWIW, I think your MILFs are some of the hottest characters on this site, and would cuddle the fuck out of every one of them! I know it can be hard, pouring yourself into a project like this, and negative feedback has a way of standing out. But most of us here absolutely love what you do, even if we don't always say it as much as we should!

Good luck with all of life's bullshit, and we'll always be here when you get the time and energy to come around <3

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
Is Monsters & Vixens a game as well?
It is. It's a fantasy setting game however. I've been a fan of high fantasy since childhood, and had some ideas over the years (DnD campaigns, self wrote short stories, etc) that I kind of thought would make a good game. I've got a working model already that only one other 'special someone' has seen ;p But yes, it's a visual novel game. More to come, but again, not releasing anything until I have something actual playable. I'm not doing this 10-15 min intro and that's it for version 1.0.

EDIT: I also want to say thank you for the advice. It's solid and the link was informative (crazy it even needed to be named, clown world confirmed). So thank you for spending the time to try and lift me up. Appreciate it <3

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
It is. It's a fantasy setting game however.
Cool, I really liked the elf girls I've seen from you so far, the green haired one that got minotaured :D and the blonde queen looking one.

As for Sins of Summer I understand why you have a hard time working on it, but I hope you won't abandon it forever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeverEast

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry you have to be that person, but you might just be the straw that broke the camel's back on my motivation to move forward with this project. I've gotten quite a few messages about how unattractive/unappealing my characters are and it's starting to make me think that it's actually true. Since the story I've hashed out for the game is built on the characters looks/personas that I've built in my head (aka the ones you see posted). It kind of sends a wrecking ball through the story foundations when I'm constantly told how unappealing things are or how much I should add/change something in a project that isn't even out yet.

I've learned my lesson though, and that's why I haven't posted a single thing about Monsters & Vixens, so I don't have to deal with the backlash of questioning my creative processes until I have something solid to stand on once the first version is out. So while I thank people like you for the lesson, I don't really appreciate the generic depreciation of my characters with no real viable feedback as to why you don't "dig" them.

Also, as a follow on to my previous post about not having a good year in 2022: My mom died last year, so it's hard to work on a project centered around incest/family material when that's on your mind. So that's why I haven't really been posting anything. I have been working on projects, but between what I wrote above and the stresses of dealing with life's bullshit, it's just easier to work on this stuff in the dark and post it when it's done. With all that said, expect updates in the near future with some tangible material for you all to enjoy.

-NeverEast
but you might just be the straw that broke the camel's back on my motivation to move forward with this project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my motivation to move forward with this project.

THIS PROJECT = DEAD ?!11"?!"!?! (⩺︷⩹)

Come on NeverEast, you making some low bait funny april fools joke right haha ? Its not even 4th April my dude lol. You almost got me with this post lol.

• Haha

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It is. It's a fantasy setting game however. I've been a fan of high fantasy since childhood, and had some ideas over the years (DnD campaigns, self wrote short stories, etc) that I kind of thought would make a good game. I've got a working model already that only one other 'special someone' has seen ;p But yes, it's a visual novel game. More to come, but again, not releasing anything until I have something actual playable. I'm not doing this 10-15 min intro and that's it for version 1.0.

EDIT: I also want to say thank you for the advice. It's solid and the link was informative (crazy it even needed to be named, clown world confirmed). So thank you for spending the time to try and lift me up. Appreciate it <3
Haha. You almost got me man but you wont fool me lol.

• Haha

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
First of all condolences for your loss last year. I can understand how it would affect your writing. Secondly your models are great, ignore anyone who says otherwise. I wish you all the best with your projects.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
NeverEast. I saw you liked my comments! Gimme the answear I want to hear god damit! I didnt sleep because of you for fuck sake! Its 08:00 !

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
NeverEast. I saw you liked my comments! Gimme the answear I want to hear god damit! I didnt sleep because of you for fuck sake! Its 08:00 !
LMAO! I didn't say the project was dead... I said I lacked motivation, geeze. Cool your butts, I'm over here trying to make shit happen, okay? Now keep quiet, you're scaring the MILFs.

Edit: And I just have to say, you're choices of videos to convey how you felt about what I said... perfection.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
LMAO! I didn't say the project was dead... I said I lacked motivation, geeze. Cool your butts, I'm over here trying to make shit happen, okay? Now keep quiet, you're scaring the MILFs.
Lacking motivation ?! OK dude I get whats happend with your mom sucks and I get you lack the full enthusiasm for the gentlemens club of wincest + Harem+ BigDickMC to continue since this intervense with your emotions from irl. And I also understand you want to focus on fantasy since you also into it for various reason.
BUT come on man! Lack of motivation ?? Did you saw you renders huh ?! I keep on fapping on the same custom render you once made for me, which was almost 2 years btw!, because there is so few of it. Proportions ? What proportions ? These are your fucking normal chicks I even see irl! Sure, you spiced them up a bit but its like you want to go eat "normal" sausage and instead you get a luscious, crispy sausage! Who the hell will say no or even refuse ?! Yeah there are some vegans and people afraid of meat but come on man! The majority liked them even on this subthread which the Programming, Development & Art not many people lurk compared to the once you see on released games.

I dont know why you even thought these proportions where even near of unattractive/unappealing. If I would you I would shoved them more! You think some dudes says that and that counts for the majority ? You know Twitter exists and you saw how fast their bubble busted as Musk buyed it. They got busted like I bust to these models and renders! Go and make a pole where there at least 20+ straight guys out there and you will have the majority wanting this omg!

Ok, look dude. Perhaps im a bit overemotional but you cant do this to me man! Not after I saw this:
And how do I scare the milfs away if there aint one in the first place because some random goblin wants them to be flat as a cupboard ?! Goddess tits! At least tell us more of your other game now... leaks are appreciate. Hope you reuse your model and stay with the same "unattractive/unappealing" proportions.
Fuck! 2023 keeps on fucking with us! I cant take dates serious because of the filters now, my fav-vytubers get harrased by trannies because of some child wizard game (Ginder still hot as fuck sue me), western nation keep on escalation the fucking war with russia while im still lacking in funding and building my atom shelter and Im behind with my hot-only females-only squad and now the game I was waiting since 2021 is dangling on a thin line because of some RANDOM, SINGLE twat!

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Very sorry for your loss

Don't take to heart what people says about your characters, honestly I can't really understand how someone can find unappealing your girls.

Stay strong and keep up the good work

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
NeverEast Dude Im not going to sleep until you give me something! I dont ask for a release of a working version of Sins of Summer. Be it 0.1, 0.0.1 or 0.0.0.1. Just give me some renders so I can cope you still working on it. If not then tell more, or better: Show me from your current project Monsters & Vixens (not).
So whats it gonna be ? If you scared to show any leaks ok fine, your loss but how you gonna feel disappointing your brothers in fap? Makes you think right ? But tell us, or at least me (hit me in my DMs) for more info I wont rat you out. Is it even male lead focused in the first place ? Im for real if you even take this from me the nukes shall plundge on this god forsaken world the heck I care anymore!