VN Ren'Py Sins of Summer [Dev Thread]

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
its none of the picture you posted. Guess its a new one then. But damn you work on a hell of games on the same time. Do you even have time to sleep, or more important, to fap ? :KEK:
With the creators I work with it's HARD, to say the least. Sleep? What's that? I usually just pass out. The picture is the genuine article by the way. :sneaky:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The picture is the genuine article by the way. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the creators I work with it's HARD, to say the least. Sleep? What's that? I usually just pass out.

I hope its just a joke lol. Appreciate the help you offer to the devs tho but keep in mind that you should at least take some time off and enjoy some big titty aunt x mommy x sis 4 some.
Because 4some is awesome:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
I know right!? Wtf, I wanted a release from him! Stupid piece of shit...

In all seriousness, I'm sorry for the disappointments everyone. I've been around, but just not motivated. I've had my Patreon on an indefinite pause since the middle of the year. Long story short, I lost three close family members this year to different situations, and my motivation has just been drained. From my time on the internet, I know that empathy is severely lacking, so I found it easier to just keep to myself for a while. But I haven't gone away. I've been working on projects here and there when I get the inkling to do so. It'll get better, but for the time being, I'm still in mourning, and just have to let things run their course.

You'll be happy to know that I've done a few collaborations with other authors however! I've gotta keep my mouth shut til their respective projects are updated/released, but I have been doing things here and there.

Sorry to let everyone down, but I hope you're looking forward to 2023 as much as I am. I for one, am really looking forward to a fresh start and hopefully, much happier and lighthearted year. And thanks to everyone commenting that you like my work and would hate to not see more of it, it means the world to me :)
Ah shit... that really sucks to hear man. Hope you start feeling better... I know it takes a while. Take as much time as you need, we'll always be here.

FWIW, your renders are some of the sexiest I've seen on here, just oozing with sensual energy - any VN from you will be worth however long it takes!

Jun 6, 2017
I know right!? Wtf, I wanted a release from him! Stupid piece of shit...

In all seriousness, I'm sorry for the disappointments everyone. I've been around, but just not motivated. I've had my Patreon on an indefinite pause since the middle of the year. Long story short, I lost three close family members this year to different situations, and my motivation has just been drained. From my time on the internet, I know that empathy is severely lacking, so I found it easier to just keep to myself for a while. But I haven't gone away. I've been working on projects here and there when I get the inkling to do so. It'll get better, but for the time being, I'm still in mourning, and just have to let things run their course.

You'll be happy to know that I've done a few collaborations with other authors however! I've gotta keep my mouth shut til their respective projects are updated/released, but I have been doing things here and there.

Sorry to let everyone down, but I hope you're looking forward to 2023 as much as I am. I for one, am really looking forward to a fresh start and hopefully, much happier and lighthearted year. And thanks to everyone commenting that you like my work and would hate to not see more of it, it means the world to me :)
I am sorry to hear about how absolutely trash this year has been for you.
I meant disappointment as in I was really looking forward to seeing more of your art and/or game.
Glad to hear you kept working on stuff. Hope to see some of it soon. Please let us know if you start up your patreon again.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I don't understand, but does the game exist or is it still a dream? :unsure: from the pictures it looks really good...
I read that you had personal problems,
I wish you good luck and I hope your project will be playable soon.(y)

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
So I recently did a collaboration to make a sexy pinup calendar for 2023 just as a fun side project and something to post for everyone's enjoyment. I had a ton of fun working with everyone and getting this out. Would really appreciate it if everyone went over and showed Jojozz post some love and gave us some feedback on this! Jojozz was the one to reach out to all of us to get together to make this happen. And don't foreget to let us know what you think.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-2023-pinup-calendar.144377/

FrontCoverZ.png

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
Damn I want hear from this, although I wish the mom and tutor physique switched, I don't dig the mom that much in comparison.
Sorry you have to be that person, but you might just be the straw that broke the camel's back on my motivation to move forward with this project. I've gotten quite a few messages about how unattractive/unappealing my characters are and it's starting to make me think that it's actually true. Since the story I've hashed out for the game is built on the characters looks/personas that I've built in my head (aka the ones you see posted). It kind of sends a wrecking ball through the story foundations when I'm constantly told how unappealing things are or how much I should add/change something in a project that isn't even out yet.

I've learned my lesson though, and that's why I haven't posted a single thing about Monsters & Vixens, so I don't have to deal with the backlash of questioning my creative processes until I have something solid to stand on once the first version is out. So while I thank people like you for the lesson, I don't really appreciate the generic depreciation of my characters with no real viable feedback as to why you don't "dig" them.

Also, as a follow on to my previous post about not having a good year in 2022: My mom died last year, so it's hard to work on a project centered around incest/family material when that's on your mind. So that's why I haven't really been posting anything. I have been working on projects, but between what I wrote above and the stresses of dealing with life's bullshit, it's just easier to work on this stuff in the dark and post it when it's done. With all that said, expect updates in the near future with some tangible material for you all to enjoy.

-NeverEast

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss, lots of love to you!
About the characters: you can't make everyone happy. I love the look of your characters the way they are now. And I'm sure lots of people love it as well. Others won't. Do things that make you happy and you enjoy.