PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
sandstorm1872The only thing that you can be sure of is that the mc will get what is coming to him.

Cheers - Kaffekop
That doesn't sound ominous AT ALL

==============

Reminds me of the webcomic where the protagonist and her boyfriend were driving to some friends' place and she wondered if it might snow ... just as they passed a roadsign that said "Foreboding Dialog Next Four Panels"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Very good news, waited so long. Should come an update at this weekend, perhaps (fingers crossed)??. Hope it will be really an update (a huge one) and it will continue the story from where it left nearly a year ago, not another reloaded reboot mashup with new renders and that same content from the old one..

Reactions: MrFriendly

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
any chance of the update dropping this week?
There are some personal issues with which KK is going through, he has been on the last
Very good news, waited so long. Should come an update at this weekend, perhaps (fingers crossed)??. Hope it will be really an update (a huge one) and it will continue the story from where it left nearly a year ago, not another reloaded reboot mashup with new renders and that same content from the old one..
Not sure if it will drop this weekend, as KK has some issues to tackle first which have come in the way just as he was doing the final touches. As for the update, I can confirm from recent and previous insights; ~90k lines and ~20 scenes in total from all routes covering 3-4 days of in-game play.

Hopefully we all get what we want when it arrives!!

215303j

Oh wow! I had no idea that Kaffekop was back at work (even though I have this thread on my watch list :unsure:)
Great news! (y)
I am really looking forward to playing this game again!

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey folks and foxes.
A short but good newsflash.
I finally finished coding yesterday evening and now there is only bug hunting and testing left.
Bar any major fuck-ups on my part with coding and story flow, 0.7 will release on Friday 31/07-2020 to the top tier supporters and then five days later to the lower ones.
As always, remember to stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi all.
This has been one hell of a ride and one hell of a wait for all of you. More than a year has passed since I began working on version 0.7, but it has all come together now - your patience is rewarded.
A huge thank you to everybody who stuck around and showed me much love and appreciation in the process. Thank you for your patience!
As stated in a prior post 0.7 will first release to the top tier Patron's and five days later to all the lower tier Patron's. A public release for 0.7 will happen 14 days after initial release.
A few things about version 0.7:
There are some side images that don't behave correctly, but they have as such no bearing on the progression of the story itself. They will get fixed in version 0.8.
This also goes for a set of images that was made a long time ago. I made some fixes to the character later, and now the aforementioned series of images stick out like a sore thumb - to me at least. Maybe you won't even notice them. These will also be fixed in the 0.8 update.
I have tested it to the very best of my ability and I can't find anymore errors in this update. I'm sure that someone will find something and that again will be fixed in 0.8, unless it's a game breaker that needs a hotfix.
Have a good one and you all stay safe!

Cheers - Kaffekop

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

Hi all.
This has been one hell of a ride and one hell of a wait for all of you. More than a year has passed since I began working on version 0.7, but it has all come together now - your patience is rewarded.
A huge thank you to everybody who stuck around and showed me much love and appreciation in the process. Thank you for your patience!
As stated in a prior post 0.7 will first release to the top tier Patron's and five days later to all the lower tier Patron's. A public release for 0.7 will happen 14 days after initial release.
A few things about version 0.7:
There are some side images that don't behave correctly, but they have as such no bearing on the progression of the story itself. They will get fixed in version 0.8.
This also goes for a set of images that was made a long time ago. I made some fixes to the character later, and now the aforementioned series of images stick out like a sore thumb - to me at least. Maybe you won't even notice them. These will also be fixed in the 0.8 update.
I have tested it to the very best of my ability and I can't find anymore errors in this update. I'm sure that someone will find something and that again will be fixed in 0.8, unless it's a game breaker that needs a hotfix.
Have a good one and you all stay safe!

Cheers - Kaffekop
Anxiously waiting for his money to be deposited into the bank, so he can get the game!

Dinker

May 15, 2017
filochard
You know, just w8 until public release. Kaffeekop charges only per new update and not monthly, so maybe some new patrons come his way. I think the dev has to decide when is public release and not we.
I appreciate that sentiment, but ummm... you might be confused as to the purpose of this website.... (And I say this as a paying member of his patreon.)

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I don't care if this site is piracy, but I care to know that Kaffekop managed to win the battle of life and deserves our respect, because with us he was not only a developer but a sincere and loyal friend who explained the reasons for the long delay and we all appreciated and wished him to overcome the bad time he was going through. A year of waiting when everyone believed that we were wasting time waiting for the update and instead Kaffekop won and kept his promise. I don't care if I wait another 5 or 10 days but I believe we owe him respect, let's show him that we haven't lost the humanity and the sense of friendship.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Downloading now, will let you guys know what I think soon :)

EDIT : Probably give the update a 6/10 , Seems like mostly focused on dialog and story progression more than anything. Also seems like the house just suddenly turns into a nudist beach for no real reason and everyone forgets they own clothes xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaffekop

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

EDIT : Probably give the update a 6/10 , Seems like mostly focused on dialog and story progression more than anything. Also seems like the house just suddenly turns into a nudist beach for no real reason and everyone forgets they own clothes xD
You talking about 0.7?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017

Hey and thank you for playing.

I'm curious as to how you play. One route? Several Routes? Are the routes centered around Mary, Nat and Jo with the occasional fuck with Marsha and who ever shows up?

I try to have story progression in every update. That also means progression in all the minor stories that wind their way through the main story. That way you will never experience the dreaded: "Under development!" notice when playing through an update. I hate that myself!

Well, there are 20 erotic scenes in this update, so there should be something for everyone - I hope. Erotic scenes ranges from petting to foursomes.

Anyways, you all have a good one and remember to stay safe.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes