lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
-8 to the public release or am I miscalculating?
Eager to find Mary, I like her character, Mary knows a lot more than she said she knew.
Is Nat the young sister of Mary and MC the son or the young brother of Mary's husband?
KaffeKopp (if you can) tell me if I'm wrong to think Mary is a little jealous of Jo and Nat and also of Abby when she sees MC attracted by them.
Thanks

Reactions: Hadgar

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time and I have a question because I forgot. With who I can have sex so far?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Changelog :
Verion 0.7:
Added 3 more days of ingame days.
Added one new character: Meghan, (M.D.) - yes you might actually be in need of a doctor this time around.
Added three other characters, but they won't take any prominent roles in this version. You just meet them very briefly.
There are some images that are not used in this version, but they are very few (just a heads up to the extracter's of images out there).

Reactions: Hadgar

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Its been a long time, I remember liking this game a lot...but that's all I remember right now...might need to replay from the beginning when I have the time.

Cheers.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Has the incest between the MC and his 'family' still been written out? Because that was some epic level bullshit. I can't stand 'fakecest' either have it in the game or don't. Leading us on with incest and then suddenly saying 'just kidding, no one is actually related', is so fucking stupid.

Don't mean to be an ass, but this is one of my biggest triggers with this type of game. Occultis did this too and it kind of ruined the game for me.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes