215303j

This.

It's devs wanting to have their cake and eat it too. Let's make an incest game to cash on the fetish but also make it on Patreon to get those sweet $$. And then end up half-assing it with characters practically forgetting they are related with patches that just change their name.
If you think it's a trick to deceive Patreon, you are free to think that, but I don't believe that to be the truth.

I believe that the relationships as they turned out are an integral part of the story.
Yes, it was a shock when it was revealed.
Was I completely happy with it? No.

But Kaffekop has proven to be a good writer who can write a deep story beyond "tenant comes back home after attending college and suddenly finds his landlady and roommates insanely attractive and proceeds to fuck them all", so I'll follow this story whether it's blood related incest or not or just partially.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The 'fakecest' thing just takes all of the taboo out of the incest fetish. It's not even worth it anymore.
95% of the thousands of these games pushed out center around the incest concept. When it's the standard storyline norm in pretty much anything you are going to play, the whole "taboo" aspect involved arguably got lost and watered out as such a long time ago.

I mean it's a constant stream of the same general storyline in a different incarnation. Step sister or sister. Step mother or mother. At this point and after the countless play through of what essentially amounts to the same thing I never understand why/how people get so hung up on needing a patch to change a few lines of text.

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
HALLEUJA Brothers! HALLELUJAH!
This day has finally come (For the most faithful of the faithful, it came a little earlier, but they deserve it). Now everyone can read the next chapter of the Holy Scripture, the Prophet has returned, the Goddesses light up our path again. And Their light will no longer leave us! Let us praise them for their mercy.
GLORY TO THE GODDESSES!
Our wait was long and bleak. But we must remember that while we were just waiting the Prophet was fighting. He fought with the darkness known only to him. But he didn't give up, brothers! The power of his faith is incomprehensible. He fought, but not only for himself. He fought for all of us. He fought to continue the scriptures and show people the path of true Faith.
GLORY TO THE PROPHET!
And today we will celebrate and praise the Goddesses and Their prophet in thousands of places on earth and in hundreds of languages.
Let us pray for the health of the Prophet, brothers, he still has a long way to go. And we will be there, we will show him that our faith is strong.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
.... have you ever gone to the page of a game to write about it and couldn't come up with diddly because words just failed you? One of the first games I played here and honestly the reason I remained. Do you know how hard it is to find others that stack up to this one? Few and far between they are.. Sins of the Father is the yardstick I compare others to. Honestly I have found a few that do measure up and that's what makes it all worthwhile.

I feel like Indiana Jones searching and searching.. but when I finally hit the motherlode I get to keep the treasure.
Just honestly good work. Whenever I see this game updated I know I'm not doing anything else for awhile.. Grab me a sweet tea, kick back and enjoy. One of the few games when I'm finished I don't immediately go searching for another fix. If I smoked I would be gazing at the ceiling blowing smoke rings.. well, if I could blow a smoke ring.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
It's a nice premise and the writing is good, but the renders are just awful... Dev needs to invest in some decent artists if he wants this game to succeed...

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes