the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sins of the father v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Kaffekop if you'd remove the 900mb data that doesn't belong to an android release you'd get a 200mb release and maybe don't have to use a 50% quality setting while image compression to get a small sized release.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I feel like this game was already lost after it was brutally butchered by the dev, half way through.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
How useful are the walkthroughs in the first page? It seems that something changed but it doesn't say what

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was just thinking about this game thinking how so many good games were going to the way side and here we get a new update.

I forgot most of the story so a restart will be no problem for me.

Thanks for the update.:p

Apr 22, 2017
I've been exploring as many of the options as I can find, and this update is amazing. Lots of new intrigue, plot twists, and amazing sex. I can't wait to see where this is going!

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Played for the first time today got a good 9 hour gameplay out of it. Great game some nice intrique.
Also hope some more info about Lisa but i think we already know where she is if you had noticed before you got on the boat.
I like the different body types and tan lines keeps it realistic.
Hope to see more in the next update.

Reactions: Kaffekop

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I guess the incest of mother sex scenes quickly in versions less than 0.5 - 0.10
May cause the game to look lifeless .... in mind of dev ..
Something must be special And takes a long time
Incest game .... should not be expected :(

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Sins of the Father [v0.7] Kaffekop

Original Size: 3.62 GB

Compressed Size: 365 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

My Modified Save
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-7-kaffekop.7307/post-3943894
Thank you for the compressed version! Do you, by any chance, have the one for Mac too?

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes