AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Has the incest between the MC and his 'family' still been written out? Because that was some epic level bullshit. I can't stand 'fakecest' either have it in the game or don't. Leading us on with incest and then suddenly saying 'just kidding, no one is actually related', is so fucking stupid.

Don't mean to be an ass, but this is one of my biggest triggers with this type of game. Occultis did this too and it kind of ruined the game for me.
This.

It's devs wanting to have their cake and eat it too. Let's make an incest game to cash on the fetish but also make it on Patreon to get those sweet $$. And then end up half-assing it with characters practically forgetting they are related with patches that just change their name.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has the incest between the MC and his 'family' still been written out? Because that was some epic level bullshit. I can't stand 'fakecest' either have it in the game or don't. Leading us on with incest and then suddenly saying 'just kidding, no one is actually related', is so fucking stupid.

Don't mean to be an ass, but this is one of my biggest triggers with this type of game. Occultis did this too and it kind of ruined the game for me.
I don't know what rock you've been under for the past couple of years but incest is banned on Patreon so they can't add it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

They're still family, they just aren't related. It's part of the games story. They still act like a family and view each other as family, even though they aren't blood related.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know what rock you've been under for the past couple of years but incest is banned on Patreon so they can't add it.
The dev could easily add a patch like almost every other dev on here. That's not really a valid excuse. Plus the dev set up the game as having incest and then just wrote it out of the story in the most unsatisfying way imaginable.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Which begs the question , why use Patreon if you want to make an incest game? Either use the few alternatives that will earn you less money or just make a game without that fetish on Patreon. All those compromises, like nonsenscial plot twists that suddenly un-relate them, landladies and roomies who all end up living together and all that jazz, make for a bastardized end-result.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
They're still family, they just aren't related. It's part of the games story. They still act like a family and view each other as family, even though they aren't blood related.
Then they aren't fucking family. This is exactly my point. Why would the dev do this? Just release a patch and put the incest back in. The 'fakecest' thing just takes all of the taboo out of the incest fetish. It's not even worth it anymore.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Then they aren't fucking family. This is exactly my point. Why would the dev do this? Just release a patch and put the incest back in. The 'fakecest' thing just takes all of the taboo out of the incest fetish. It's not even worth it anymore.
If I remember correctly the MC and his younger sister share the same biological father so they're half-siblings.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sins of the Father [v0.7] Kaffekop

Original Size: 3.62 GB

Compressed Size: 365 MB: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

My Modified Save
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-7-kaffekop.7307/post-3943894

Last edited:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The developer was dealing with significant health problems during most of that 15 months.
It came at the same time (end of 2017) as Love and submission, called attention and unfortunately their projects..burnouts..onhold ..etc ..
It wasn't just 15 months ago. The project has had several delays and overhauls over the years.
Very good characters and environment for the time.
Interesting that it started again ... hopefully it won't do the same as Veqvil, it made everyone excited and disappeared again ..

lsiralos

Dec 4, 2017

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Because...like....he has an original story? You are getting butt-hurt over a technicality. They call each other their family names, they view themselves as family members. Play the game and you'll figure out quite a lot isn't what it appears. Just look under my spoiler post.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes