Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
During the sunburn scene Sheniqua is mentioned and I couldn't think of what the MC was referring to so I loaded a save before the Sheniqua scene and replayed it. I'm still thoroughly confused, nothing happens during that scene which would require healing.

What am I missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not done with the update yet, but the hospital scene only happens if you didn't satisfy Imani. So if there's a reference later on even if you satisfied both ladies, it is confusing.
Yeah, that sounds like there is a variable that is out of whack.
As it is not game-breaking, I probably shouldn't fix it, as it would invalidate current saves.
I'll remember this one for the future though. Probably first going to fix it when the game is finished.
We'll see.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: josefwest

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
After the altercation with Sheniqua, MC and Nat visit her in the hospital, where MC heals her and brings her out of her unconscious state (though it seems painful for her).
No it just means someone else is mc mom. he has not meet her yet. but she is arround somewhere.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
he miraculously healed the third degree burns across her back.
Second degree burns. You don't get third degree burns from exposure to sunlight.
Though second degree burns can hurt like hell and give complications if they are extensive and left untreated, but third degree burns are deeper and require immediate medical treatment.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
OMG, and I thought that in this update we would match our beautiful milf, and here we will have to wait, unless I missed something. Walkthrough mod will be nice :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
totally forgot about this game. Been over a year between updates. I hope the Dev stays healthy and is able to keep this one going and then maybe we get updates quicker, I really like this one. Great job with game so far.

Good story but still confused, not everything has been revealed and I have no idea what will happen next.

And from reading comments in this thread I guess I need to start over and try different routes. I didn't know there were multiple routes

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Could you elaborate on it a little bit more please?
I played through a couple times but i skipped a lot of dialogues since a lot of it was just repeating so my finger got a little heavy.
I get wrong with it.
The MC was his father with another woman’s child.
that means MC and Jo was half sibling.
and he has no blood blood relationship with Nat

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great update, I may be cancelling patroning a dev to sponser KaffeKop, I love this game way better, I'll be cancelling before the end of the month and give to KaffeKop in the beginning of next month, cause I don't want to pay twice ;)

Reactions: D Dog and filochard
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes