K9

May 28, 2017
He really needs to stop introducing more characters and focus on the trio that matters.
Yeah, there's already a lot of them. I fear dilution.

Also, a town populated almost exclusively by hot women is stretching my suspension of disbelief.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Three more beautiful women. This game just keeps on giving.

Wonder how the Dylan story will play out. Like the idea of Spyder doing the dirty work for MC.

Let's not forget the figure that changed into a women. Might be some changes in the future with her
taking human form. Will it be good or bad for the MC???

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Some speculation
Very interesting theories you've got here. Most seem pretty plausible. I also think Jessica will play an important role in this story.
He really needs to stop introducing more characters and focus on the trio that matters.
I mean, they may matter the most to you, but others may find other girls more attractive. It's not so easy. I can see your point though. Large cast can be a problem for the story. Especially if dev's trying to give each of them equal time "on screen". Which, as far as we've seen, is not the case here. Family receiving attention first, a large chunk of it, with other ladies appearing when they should without taking nearly as much content time. As long as routes exist, i don't think there's gonna be a problem.
Will it be good or bad for the MC???
Hopefully something good. :p Even in her previous form she was strangely sexy. But honestly i doubt she comes into this world to help MC.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
we have no idea about the younger so called sister.

Until incest can be confirmed then there is no incest tag needed.
Actually it seems that younger sister IS related. When Mom comments on the necklace she says DAD stopped wearing it when she was born. So, until we find out that Dad isn't Dad we still have MC and Youngest as sharing blood.

Just a thought.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe but at this time he is not related to anyone as far as we know.

With that last scene we have no idea if any of them are related to each other at all.

Mom is not his mom and the older sister is not his sister and we have no idea about the younger so called sister.

Until incest can be confirmed then there is no incest tag needed.
I agree, but the game is "Sins of the Father", so in my mind, that means MC:s father !!! He is the main character .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Every thing now about this story no longer makes any since at all.

1. Where did the money come from because the 4 have no idea and the house cost over 4 mill.
2. The mom is not the mom.
3. The older sister is not the sister.
4. Younger sister may not even be a sister either.
5. House was built on land that a guy went crazy and killed his family and then they found a lot of skeletons of kids underneath there.
6. That teacher says she knows MC from somewhere.
7. The one looking into the well of souls has a good friend tells her off for asking and now has disappeared.
8. The guy who killed the so called father was crazy and only wanted to kill the father and for what?

Reactions: Endless

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

1. Where did the money come from because the 4 have no idea and the house cost over 4 mill.
5. House was built on land that a guy went crazy and killed his family and then they found a lot of skeletons of kids underneath there.
7. The one looking into the well of souls has a good friend tells her off for asking and now has disappeared.
8. The guy who killed the so called father was crazy and only wanted to kill the father and for what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly and seriously this is drawing me in. We now have MULTIPLE mysteries AND the SEXY fun. I REALLY want to see where this story takes us. :)

Just some thoughts.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, this game had a good twist. Until the last scene, was a normal and standard incest game with the MC wanting to fuck every member of his family, with good renders and very hot side characters. Just waiting sooner or later he bangs all family.
But the last scene changes all. Now becomes in an intriguing plot and lots of clues the Dev was giving us now make sense.
Good job. Now is one of the games whose I eagerly waiting for more.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018

1. Good Cult funding? To give the MC a place near where he would get his powers? Most likely why the first born son was given everything and not the wife.

2. She is not his biological mother. But she raised him as her own so she is still his 'mom'. ( Step Mom )

3. Also not biological but still family. ( Step Sister)

4. The mother said she had seen 2 penises before the sons. MCs dad and Nats dad are the ones that storywise make sense. So Jo should be at least 1/2 sister.

5. Yeah, I guess maybe the cult was killing kids with possible "special powers" ... not sure most likely find out more later.

6. Principal says he looks familiar. So it could be an old friend of the father when he was young. I doubt it would be MCs mother just because I'd assume shed be dead. Like losing a child for 20 years without looking into the father? Just weird.

7. Fear of an evil child killing cult run by some evil alien demon terminator would scare some people.

8 Well the killer said 'he had to kill us all' only the heart attack stopped him. I am thinking he was an assassin of some kind.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Console comands pls
Use that program and it will tell you all of them.
double click on it chose #3 and hit enter then shift D and you will now see all of the console commands for your self and this works in all Ren'PY games.

Oh by the way she is not your mom.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Let's just take a step back for a second. Catch our breath.... This talk of having the incest tag removed because our mom is not our mom or our sister is not.. well you get where I'm going.

I just went back within this forum on page 58 conversation #1149 from Kaffekop himself. Under the spoiler of that conversation, I quote: There is/will be blood. It was just not who you thought it would be with.

Now to me it still sounds like incest will be part of this game. Kaffekop with that conversation clearly is leading us down that road, it's just not with you were expecting. To call for the "incest" tag to be removed is alittle premature.

For those of us that like more than a "wham bam thank you mam" game, this is the game for you. This is the type of script that most games only dream of. Most of the games I've seen recently can't even spell the word "THE" correctly.

Kaffekop is adding something more to this game, he is making you use your mind. It only makes the experience of the game that much better.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes