Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello, I can't trigger the scene further, I bought miad clothes for mom from store and has two scenes with mom spanking that'all, mom affection 18 & submissive 18
I can't proceed further, Is there walkthrough

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
How do I know in this game whether I have done all the threads and the same thing keeps happening over and over again?

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
abandoned??
I don't know if its for all their games or just Dominion, but I think the devs are dropping official updates here. Mostly because of the poor management from the Mods Team at keeping down the trolls and greifers. I say sub to the devs' Discord, just in case.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if its for all their games or just Dominion, but I think the devs are dropping official updates here. Mostly because of the poor management from the Mods Team at keeping down the trolls and greifers.
The devs are rightly due criticism. Not trolling/greifing/outright flamebaiting... Which often seems to be ignored despite reporting.
Guess it depends on whichever mod gets the report.

Re-use of the same/near identical models/poses/expressions (which should make it simpler to produce the images), shutting two projects down to roll them together into another one only for one of the previous two to get revived, projects being put on hold, next-to-no communication (with one of the devs being far more active by comparison, even before Nun Ya's account was deleted) and even a "third dev" working on/worked on another near identical project - Dominion (formerly Cumming Home).

They're not doing themselves any favours.

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
I don't know if its for all their games or just Dominion, but I think the devs are dropping official updates here. Mostly because of the poor management from the Mods Team at keeping down the trolls and greifers. I say sub to the devs' Discord, just in case.
Its really not possible to join everyones discord servers. Like I play a lot of games, and wait for updates, and so far this is the best community there is for these games "no matter what anyone else says".
If you thinks there's any better place please guide me there but not in every devs discord.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
decided to take a look at the new renders, and as soon as i started i noticed something off... the intro kept saying foster, like foster father... and foster sister... iirc, and i could be wrong, but i thought the sisters were twins, and their father was their biological father and was an asshole.

*not seeing much of the new models, the shower and strip club are still the original models, and the profiles for who is talking are the old ones as well.

Last edited:

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, I know, i'm a bit tardy to the party.

But is there any more scene/plot past the dp scene ?

Saw some people talk about an aunt and cousin but I wonder if they were confused with dominion.

At the moment I'm stuck raising both stats and I don't know the cap before buying the maid outfit that lock submissiveness.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But is there any more scene/plot past the dp scene ?
Can't remember off hand, but I don't think so.

Saw some people talk about an aunt and cousin but I wonder if they were confused with dominion.
No, this originally was well before Dominion... IIRC, well before Dominion was renamed to Dominion.
Extended family (aunt/cousin) has been used in a couple of these games before.

It's honestly kind of confusing at this point, due to how often things have been reused across the different games and projects being stopped and supposedly rolled into other ones, only for the abandoned ones to miraculously get reworked.

At the moment I'm stuck raising both stats and I don't know the cap before buying the maid outfit that lock submissiveness.
Honestly, just work up whichever one(s) you want to as high as you like, then buy what's available.

Like the other games, it's a very "clicky" game with lots of passing of time with work for money, and minor stat grinding and repetition of scenes to advance them to their more advanced states of content.

Reactions: Bambourex
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes