dffghgrt

Apr 7, 2024
Is there a difference between a normal camera and a pro camera? Is the normal camera a one-time use? The normal camera I installed is broken.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
For all of you to lazy to use the search feature...

Can you have sex with Emily? Yes! Drunk passed out on the couch or as the massage reward. Need to have enough relationship and ask for sex when done with the massage.

"I can't find all the spots to massage" really? This has been mentioned way more than one... Hold the damn "ALT" key. It highlights what you can do with an arrow. YOU MUST BE ON TOUCH/KISS/LICK etc. If you don't see an arrow, use your mouse wheel to select another action till you see one.

Golden key - you get it from Madison QL

Any other questions? Go to the top of the page, click that little search bar, type what you want to find, make sure its on "search this thread" WOW!!!

gamebutcher18

Oct 18, 2023
guys i am new to the i have completed till getting the massage job and filled those heart meter full then after i don't know what to do in massage job

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
"I can't find all the spots to massage" really? This has been mentioned way more than one... Hold the damn "ALT" key. It highlights what you can do with an arrow. YOU MUST BE ON TOUCH/KISS/LICK etc. If you don't see an arrow, use your mouse wheel to select another action till you see one.
I took your advice and am now massaging the invisible foot.
Actually, yes, there is no such thing as a full point massage. And I don't know how to finish it at all.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
hi,
show the attach file
than use the link CLICK=> My Tutorial # 3 The spa center (use the spoilers)
Sorry, bro, but I'm giving Mama's invisible foot a massage. Which means no spa. I didn't even get there. Because I can't finish massaging that fucking mom. Because I just don't know what to do. The second meter of the heart fills up a quarter and that's it. She won't let me do anything else with anything. You can't touch or lick anything new. And therefore it is impossible to finish the massage and get experience. I'm reading the manual, maybe it will help.

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry, bro, but I'm giving Mama's invisible foot a massage. Which means no spa. I didn't even get there. Because I can't finish massaging that fucking mom. Because I just don't know what to do. The second meter of the heart fills up a quarter and that's it. She won't let me do anything else with anything. You can't touch or lick anything new. And therefore it is impossible to finish the massage and get experience. I'm reading the manual, maybe it will help.
my bad ^^

My Tutorail # 1 ( location : @ home: > inside the house < )

click => basic emily massage video 1

click => basic Emily massage video 2

at home paretns room emily massge001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Qudrossomuto

Jzedy135

Jun 26, 2021
guys... when i go to street alley and talk to tyron why does he know my mom and tell me to come back later tonight because of the debt, and after that i got to work at the massage and my arms suddenly stiff and can't move even working at a security my hands still doesnt move. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
For all of you to lazy to use the search feature...

Can you have sex with Emily? Yes! Drunk passed out on the couch or as the massage reward. Need to have enough relationship and ask for sex when done with the massage.

Golden key - you get it from Madison QL

Any other questions? Go to the top of the page, click that little search bar, type what you want to find, make sure its on "search this thread" WOW!!!
relax, nobody is forcing you to answer anything... so why are you mad? just ignore questions... I usually use that (let me quote you here) damn little search bar and it´s awful there is no option (may be but I have not found it) to search by date, so I have to look one by one what the last answer is, as you may understand one answer from 2 or 3 years ago may not be valid but anyway... that´s not reason to discharge your angry management problems here just for a question.

2.50 star(s) 51 Votes