• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
This month commenced with the creation of two animated scenes featuring Emily. You can play the first one when teaching Emily some new yoga moves, and the second one is when Ethan is lying on his bed.( Intro dream)

Add new house... First new hause front door is your house back yard dors and it's bug...And second I don't understand...
Why they add it if Madison story not even started...( 1 Midnigt fuck ).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The situation takes a dramatic turn when Ethan overhears a phone conversation between his mother and father, where his mother reveals the shocking truth that Ethan is not her biological son.
Now 18 years old, Ethan must find a job, purchase businesses, develop skills, manage the household, meet neighbors, and take care of his lonely mother.​

Why NOT being HIS biological son? Would make more sense... plot wise... :whistle:

Jokes aside, seems interesting, thanks for the upload.

Reactions: Vindaria

skullharnek

Nov 11, 2018
overall the game is a nice entertainment. only one thing anoys me to hell. the girls i hire for the club instantly come running and ask for more money. its a bit weird. they didnt even work one minute and already ask for more money..also they come way to often, fpr the lil amount they earn. others than that..i have my funs.

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes