Shizas

Mar 4, 2018

Why NOT being HIS biological son? Would make more sense... plot wise... :whistle:

Jokes aside, seems interesting, thanks for the upload.
I think is something with Patreon.
I remember a game I was following, that started (on early versions) with an incest's story (the MC with his mother, sister, aunt.. the usual) but, at some point, the developer explain that, after some change on the Patreon's polities, he had to change the story: Now the MC was adopted...
After that, I noticed that the same happends on others games.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
  • added 1 new animated scene with Emily (ballet dancer) while doing yoga
So how exactly to do this, do I need to learn this new technique or I can just do it while I'm helping her streching?

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
I've been following the development of this game for years now and I'm still waiting and waiting for one thing - when they add sex with Emily...
but the developers apparently wanted to put it on the players and will keep it until the end, until absolutely everyone loses interest in this game. But their goal on Patreon will definitely be fulfilled until they give the players what they want. sad

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think is something with Patreon.
I remember a game I was following, that started (on early versions) with an incest's story (the MC with his mother, sister, aunt.. the usual) but, at some point, the developer explain that, after some change on the Patreon's polities, he had to change the story: Now the MC was adopted...
After that, I noticed that the same happends on others games.
It was a joke mate... And yes, Patreon doesn't allow it.

OkiraMika

May 25, 2023
My game never opens, I try several times but it always says "game is not responding", is anyone else going through this?

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
I have no idea how to get that 'Massage Reward', i just cant finish the frontal massage, there's either not enough places to massage to complete it or im just stupid.

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
I have no idea how to get that 'Massage Reward', i just cant finish the frontal massage, there's either not enough places to massage to complete it or im just stupid.
U need to complete the red gauge 2 time a little tips for seeing where to click use ur alt touch at the end she ask you what you want

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
I've been following the development of this game for years now and I'm still waiting and waiting for one thing - when they add sex with Emily...
but the developers apparently wanted to put it on the players and will keep it until the end, until absolutely everyone loses interest in this game. But their goal on Patreon will definitely be fulfilled until they give the players what they want. sad
I'll be back when the setpmom is fuckable , until then stay horny gentleman :BootyTime:
What do you guys mean? Haven't yall been paying attention? There's already at least 3 vaginal sex scenes with Emily.

Reactions: Abhay

rslays

Apr 19, 2019
I've been following this game a long time and love the progression we are seeing. I've always wandered why Emily doesn't have eyebrows. I'd be nice to see them added. :)Either way....can't wait for next update.

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes