Jun 15, 2017
Posted a request thread here. There are 5 previews total on Patreon, three of which looks to be an update on the neighbors, but I'm not certain if that's all the update offers.

Voidx27

Mar 9, 2022
Really hope the game doesnt get stuck on the loading screen once again,it happens in every version i download,it always loads halfway and then freezes.

Yumat

Nov 23, 2017
Really hope the game doesnt get stuck on the loading screen once again,it happens in every version i download,it always loads halfway and then freezes.
Why not instahead of blaming the game, you see if you can run the game or it's your pc? Cuz the game never gived problems to me, and ppl in the threads don't seem to report the same issues... Ppl nowadays just wants to blame others xd

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
any cheat engine chads?
I always use this crack which unlock VIP version of game and cheats in game so I don't need any cheat engine.

full save 8.32

and crack for vip version is here (only windows x64) :

Crack : Mega

run crack as administrator, find folder game, use crack, close crack, run game, go to computer u have access to cheats

Voidx27

Mar 9, 2022
Why not instahead of blaming the game, you see if you can run the game or it's your pc? Cuz the game never gived problems to me, and ppl in the threads don't seem to report the same issues... Ppl nowadays just wants to blame others xd
Blaming? i'm simply stating a problem i have with the game so that maybe someone presents a solution, i just want to play the game and i can't, i cant figure how to fix this.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinStory-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
full save 8.32

and crack for vip version is here (only windows x64) :

Crack : Mega

run crack as administrator, find folder game, use crack, close crack, run game, go to computer u have access to cheats
Contains a trojan reported six months ago, no thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Contains a trojan reported six months ago, no thanks.
i write this program and i pack my program my compress exe (u can see RAF0, RAF1 in exe if u show hex codes this is my routine to compress exe to small exe), so no one antyvirus have this signature in base and no one online tester
without compress program have 3-5mb becouse i write in delphi
u can use or not this but no write this trojan/virus/miner/bomber/what else u mind
this is free program
i spend 2 days searching what easy should i change in files to enable vip version and easy play without cheat engine
some antyvirus see cheat engine as virus/trojan and delete .dll so u have choise play use my crack, use cheat engine, play normal, use other program to cheats

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
the text colour really needs to be brighter and a more vibrant colour. it blends in far too much

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
when playing on new game, the quests/journal says this is for this build when you do the first massage for Emily? thought there was more or is there a bug

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes