1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The situation takes a dramatic turn when Ethan overhears a phone conversation between his mother and father, where his mother reveals the shocking truth that Ethan is not her biological son.
Now 18 years old, Ethan must find a job, purchase businesses, develop skills, manage the household, meet neighbors, and take care of his lonely mother.​

Why NOT being HIS biological son? Would make more sense... plot wise... :whistle:

Jokes aside, seems interesting, thanks for the upload.

Reactions: Vindaria

skullharnek

Nov 11, 2018
overall the game is a nice entertainment. only one thing anoys me to hell. the girls i hire for the club instantly come running and ask for more money. its a bit weird. they didnt even work one minute and already ask for more money..also they come way to often, fpr the lil amount they earn. others than that..i have my funs.

Shizas

Mar 4, 2018

Why NOT being HIS biological son? Would make more sense... plot wise... :whistle:

Jokes aside, seems interesting, thanks for the upload.
I think is something with Patreon.
I remember a game I was following, that started (on early versions) with an incest's story (the MC with his mother, sister, aunt.. the usual) but, at some point, the developer explain that, after some change on the Patreon's polities, he had to change the story: Now the MC was adopted...
After that, I noticed that the same happends on others games.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
  • added 1 new animated scene with Emily (ballet dancer) while doing yoga
So how exactly to do this, do I need to learn this new technique or I can just do it while I'm helping her streching?

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes