Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
nope i lick her and that not thing else to do
First she must be naked. You need communication points to remove pants.
Second you must have enough relation and communication points to move her arm and leg.
Third lick not only leg :) Use tools too or fingers.
Finaly claim your reward.
ask.jpg

Oscar2626

Nov 9, 2023
it also needs to be realistic there are a lot of things missing in the game, such as sound effects, because you carve the sound, looks very empty, no realism, gestures don't give very realistic expressions when you touch sex, if it improves, it will be a very great game, the addition of running is lagging, except that it's fine

Reactions: LDV

Fastas Fauc

Apr 10, 2018
When the game opens I can not see any text. Even if I manage to find and press the button to start the game I can see no text for the speech or any text at all. Can someone help me with this problem?

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Anyone else having issues with brothel app on computer since update? The computer in the brothel only opens my home computer camera app for some reason.

Edit: Save and reload fixed it

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
You guy seem to know the drill. New month, new update (0.8.55). Previews posted from the Discord show more updates to the brothel. Gonna be honest, I think I might skip this one. Regardless, if anyone is still interested, I'll make a request thread for it.

Reactions: lurkathon

MenacingDio

Feb 22, 2022
The game is unique, but the scenes & models could be way, way better and lacking an official walkthrough guide doesn't help. 6.6/10

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
я think that we all shall support game devs like him, they are trully moving forward industry of sex games.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
this game desperatly need 3 things
- implemented (mini)map for ease of travel
- mc RUNING outside of house, since sometimes it is big pain tto move from point a to point b oustide house
- toggle to turn on/off all intereable objects/waypoints , since manytimes it is pain to navigate/interact inside of house

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
this game desperatly need 3 things
- implemented (mini)map for ease of travel
- mc RUNING outside of house, since sometimes it is big pain tto move from point a to point b oustide house
- toggle to turn on/off all intereable objects/waypoints , since manytimes it is pain to navigate/interact inside of house
and change the character..
The female character is confusing..

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes