summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have 100 with mom, have done post massage sex, yoga and passed out sex.
But I can't get the movie convo to come up. I have done the pool multiple times in consecutive weeks.
Any help?

Shizas

Mar 4, 2018
i don't know if someone already had written this, but there is a bug that, after activating the brothel, if you go to work at the massage, the arms and others staffs bugs/not appears/and so.
Love the game ( ^v^)b
1 year have passed and the same bug is there. Please can fix it. (U^v^)
1707977222152.png

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not sure why all of a sudden one of my saves just doesnt want to load. Is there any way to check if its corrupt?

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Edit.: Placeholder for FAQs of SinStory

Walkthrough Tutorial guide

navigation through my tutorials​
First of all thank you so much for writing all these tutorials, even if they got messed up by those spoilers the guides are still helpful and now to the problem, even though its clear you have spent a lot of time writing theses guides, they are still confusing as hell. honestly it would have been much more easy to write a pdf guide instead and it would be also much less confusing to people like me, mostly because there won't be so many spoilers, what i am trying to say is that pdf versions of your guides would be much more helpful to everyone so if you have time and still want to help people here then maybe you should create a pdf guide.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes