geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
event with emily on the weekend when she sunbathes there is a sequel when she takes off her top? I came to her again to apply the cream and this time the streak of pleasure did not reach the end and everything was reset. Do I need to finish the strip somehow?

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
event with emily on the weekend when she sunbathes there is a sequel when she takes off her top? I came to her again to apply the cream and this time the streak of pleasure did not reach the end and everything was reset. Do I need to finish the strip somehow?
After you convince Emily sunbath without bra and apply cream event you need give her glass of wiskey ( not shure if needed) Skip 1h, She must be in pool, go change clothes and join her ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: geimer94

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
After you convince Emily sunbath without bra and apply cream event you need give her glass of wiskey ( not shure if needed) Skip 1h, She must be in pool, go change clothes and join her ;)
I did everything as you wrote, but nothing changed. Maybe he should dress differently?

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Are there plans to add more options for Emily in the clothing store and for her wardrobe to be interactable by the player? I remember something like that was mentioned a while ago

Currently she even leaves the wardrobe open sometimes but the player can't interact

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
can someone link me latest cheat table for cheat engine thank you.
1, You don't need it. If your going to cheat your just missing out on a lot.

2, If your a patreon you should have access to the vip version that has the cheat mode options in the computer.

3, I've found using older vip versions allow save files to work with the cheats for newer non vip versions, so if your that tight and lazy you could run 2 versions to increase cash and inventory ect.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve and Soussk
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes