DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
Amazing work. Now I'm getting stuck in game even earlier than before.
Before adding more content, fix the oldest bugs first or nobody will ever finish the game.

Ps: I had to restart the game to go through this scene

Reactions: XtreamAnim

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Amazing work. Now I'm getting stuck in game even earlier than before.
Before adding more content, fix the oldest bugs first or nobody will ever finish the game.

Ps: I had to restart the game to go through this scene
just click anywhere on the screen with the left mouse button or wait 5sec to proceed to the next dialogue

anyone

May 11, 2017
this game took 2H of my life and i cant do anything more then tutorial massages. i am angry for doing this to myself

Nocx

Dec 9, 2018
Man you really need to rework this massage thing... you loose hearth for asking the patient to change position like WTF ? this have 0 sense and is just a bad decision/game mechanics, and you can loose hearth if you massage to fast... fuck that ..... make 2 dificulty at least... 1 for people who just want to have fun and 1 for the people that like to get fucked in the ass with a spiked bat... cause rn this it whatit feels to plays this game...

and man the BUGS... my lord... i can't use lotion cause i don't have it in my inventory and guess what ... i can't buy the damn thing either cause i "already have it"
just click anywhere on the screen with the left mouse button or wait 5sec to proceed to the next dialogue

• Haha
Reactions: Darklinus

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
Forgot to buy lotion? !! How are you supposed to buy it??? It is not available "Online". The Supermarket is "not available in this build". None of the other destinations, except the Alley that has nothing, are "available in this build". None of the other books are "available in this build".

There is no way to progress,...no way to get more money once the mom stops giving you money,...no way to do anything.

Running v0.2.75

dumbdogdan

Mar 25, 2019
Man this game has some real potential. I love the POV interaction-heavy style of gameplay you've made, will be happily awaiting future updates.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
how to get the new animations im clicking everywhere and nothing happens NVM you need to keep all your stats above 50 for the animations to work

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Game works fine for me, i have a few notes tho...
This is not me rating or arguing. Just some advice for the developer.

1) Some basic animations are too slow. Transitions between scenes are a good thing, like pressing the power button on a PC.
But they should not be the main focus and should only be long enough for the brain to passively process them, otherwise they become annoying. In other words, get to the point faster.
2) The graphics need a serious touch-up. The lighting on the Menu screen is great, not perfect but great. It's a real shame it wasn't applied anywhere in the game. Instead you opted for a flat light through the entire area, why? Lighting is one of THE most important things when it comes to games. It can make even the most basic low poly model look great or horrible.
Use more ambient and soft lights. Global illumination should not be the only light source.
3) The sex animations seem fluent enough, the transitions between them too. Could use a bit more Life to them, a random amplitude/frequency function. Humans aren't machines so while smooth locomotion is good, it also must have some imperfections and randomness to be realistic.
4) I don't know if the download in OP is a demo... but it's very short. Either that or i'm missing something. The game ends after you talk to Emily about your adoption? So in total that's 2 sex scenes and a couple conversations.
5) The UI needs a small fix. The buttons need to have hierarchy and the tooltips need to be more readable. The most important buttons should always be on the Left side of the screen (since most people are taught to read from left to right), the tooltip text should be more visible even tho it's subtext it's still just as important, interaction buttons in the environment need to be more obvious... it's not a puzzle game so players shouldn't have to blindly search for interactive objects.

All in all for an early demo looks Ok. I noticed the poll and i have to disagree a LOT. From a development standpoint it makes no sense. Your top priorities should be:
*building a functioning skeleton for all game mechanics (daily cycle, jobs, objectives, etc.),
*building a tutorial for all working functions (can't play the game if you don't know how),
*improving the graphics and animations (the look and feel of sex scenes is your Biggest selling point),
*improving performance and adding a flushed out options menu (not everyone has a high end PC),
*then finally adding more content in the form of sex scenes, tasks, story, etc. While also fixing major game breaking bugs along the way. (new stuff is great, but it's completely useless if your game doesn't work and doesn't look right)

well that's my input based on some experience as a dev and what i learned through 5 years of University+Academy.
I hope it helps

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes