Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
I can't get the one with the hand behind the head (just the BJ with hands down) - for the finger sucking, that's how the event seems to start, then you increase speed to get the other things. For the event, make sure you have your sex skill at 10 or above.

I had an event I think that triggered once where you try to move her panties, then the girl gets mad and leaves - can't seem to get it to repeat, though.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
1. we'll add more interactions for the next build
2.thnx for this report, we will check it out
3.this has been removed
4.we have tweaked the stats system (it won't drop as fast)
Are the changes in 2-4 in a version you can release? or is that the next build?

Fun game! Keep it up!

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hello Ugh123
the 2nd change is already available on the public build, i don't understand why F95 mods deleted the public build link and put a VIP link (it's bugged) so here's the public build :
changes 1-3-4 will be available on the next public release

Reactions: McKraken

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

We would like to thank everyone who's supporting this project, either by donating, reporting bugs, C&C, helping the dev team with (translations, art work, lvl design. etc..).
And we would like to wish all of you a happy new year, and we hope that you have had a great holiday.

thanks for being here <3
-Xtreamteam

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
we have just updated sinstory for tier2 [Supporter] patreons, please check it out at :

lokl

Feb 7, 2018
Stuck with emily 25%

in massage with emily I couldn’t fill the bar only 80/90%. In position down her leg I couldn’t do any massage touch. Help

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Ok I just don't know how to get anywhere with emily. I got her relation too 100. the grope scene i get maybe 40% of the pleasure bar and can't do anything else. even though i know i should be able too pinch her nipple the option won't show up. Does anyone know how to progress with her?

Leynex

May 9, 2017
I can´t do nothing in the new Public build, only unzip mom´s dress in the beginning and put some lotion on her, after this he is doing nothing... full instruction how to use interface (keyboard/mouse) will be helpfull
the tooltips are not helpfull
pressing- left mouse button- nothing happend (Shoulder Spot!)
holding- left mouse button- nothing happend (Shoulder Spot!)
Bug??
older build´s (without new shoulder rub instruct scene) are better playable

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I can´t do nothing in the new Public build, only unzip mom´s dress in the beginning and put some lotion on her, after this he is doing nothing... full instruction how to use interface (keyboard/mouse) will be helpfull
the tooltips are not helpfull
pressing- left mouse button- nothing happend (Shoulder Spot!)
holding- left mouse button- nothing happend (Shoulder Spot!)
Bug??
older build´s (without new shoulder rub instruct scene) are better playable
this is not a bug but it was a mistake from our part, when she asks you to rub her shoulders it doesn't mean that the interactive spot is on her shoulder (it's on her lower back), this has been corrected as many people has reported this and we added a hint to show the exact spot

Reactions: Bamboosword

Leynex

May 9, 2017
this is not a bug but it was a mistake from our part, when she asks you to rub her shoulders it doesn't mean that the interactive spot is on her shoulder (it's on her lower back), this has been corrected as many people has reported this and we added a hint to show the exact spot
(y)Thanks for the quick response, I'll try it out right away! You are doing a great job! (y)

Reactions: Bamboosword

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me who difference is from the public relase and the patreon relase?
Also there is some full incest version?
Thank you

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes