Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to progress with the massage job
Undressed completely, pulled out wang, she doesn't freak out, then put the triangle under her, and nothing.
If you use the triangle, then change the pose, the triangle is lost for good.

Is this locked in this build / not even implemented?
There are so many dead features in this game it's hard to tell what you actually can do vs. what's "not available" or limited to VIP builds.

Dec 7, 2019
I molested her at night when my mother was drunk, and when she woke up and sent her back to her room, she was bound to be stuck, and no matter what I clicked, there was no response

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
The interface in this donkey balls. Tiny hand indicators and a massage is just a tedious no fun at all borefest. Speed this crap up. Feels like old city builders where I just stare at the screen, except THINGS ARE HAPPENING in those. (Sigh)

DG3

Mar 29, 2021
ok now i got to 900 money and bought the pro cam didnt got how to place it but randomly disappeared and the cam shit on the pc still says those are all offline.. any hints?

Sairot

May 6, 2017
Its not you fuck npc in that game, its the game, bugs and stuck-nps fucks you. Well-deserved :poop:

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
So from what i can tell there are a lot of things that are basically useless to spend money on in this game.

Dildo and vibrators cant seem to be used at all.
Butt Plugs i finally figured out
cameras are not able to be used from what i can tell.
and there are 3 "Fuck" Spots
- Feet on stomach
- Head on the wedge you have to buy
- Knees with arms behind the back
Back Pose at the feet has no actions

The scene in the OP where "MOM" is at the pool is not even in the game. or at least i never saw it with 25 days in game.
Pinch, slap, and finger cant be used at all.

Anyone figure out any of these cause im done trying.

watwatwat

Aug 13, 2016
How do you set up the camera in her room and does her schedule ever change? The two pictures in OPs post show her sunbathing and looking through a hidden cam.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Second time I have tried your game and am having difficulty moving through it. This style is not for me but good luck to you it seems like I might have enjoyed it.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Hallo,

TREDANS
Vibrators :
can be used in the spa
- woman - naked !!!
- on the knees - hands behind the back,
- FRONT SIDE - legs (thighs) - grab/move

EDIT: Touch the "open" legs (right side / knee / is the point)

- push apart - choose a vibrator
and lets go ;)

EDIT: However, the heart-O-meter does not rise in every woman

Question: what do the symbols to the right of the heart indicator mean (erogenous spots ?? if so,,, then better control manually,,,, (the automatic does not find the trigger spots)

Question: is it possible to do something in this version with the smart phone that you can get during interrogations?

(my english is very BBBBBBAAADD ,,, translated by gog,,,,,)

Edited: place holder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: McKraken

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hallo,

TREDANS _
Vibrators :
can be used in the spa
- woman - naked !!!
- on the knees - hands behind the back,
- FRONT SIDE - legs (thighs) - grab/move
- push apart - choose a vibrator
and lets go ;)

Question: what do the symbols to the right of the heart indicator mean (erogenous spots ?? if so,,, then better control manually,,,, (the automatic does not find the trigger spots)

Question: is it possible to do something in this version with the smart phone that you can get during interrogations?

(my english is very BBBBBBAAADD ,,, translated by gog,,,,,)
1.the symbols next to the heart-o-meter controls movement speed, you can speed up the animation with your mouse wheel or up/down arrows (laptop users)
2. for now you can't the phone, but later on it will be unlocked and you can bring her mom

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes