roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Hello,

- Later edit with completed cheat table. Added pleasure bar, money and small lua script that should attach to game process.

Attached you will find the cheat table I used.

View attachment 1523598

For the food, energy, shower, angry (100max), pleasure bar(1065353216 max) i would set the max value then freeze value (the check mark on the left on cheat engine)

Good luck, love the potential of the game.
iaiu Can you please update cheat table to work with game version v0.3.01? Thank you in advance :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IhmItrsh

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
what can I do in interrogation? I barely know where to click and most of the times they just call for the lawyer
Fairly sure that the mall job is nowhere near completion.

I had a girl who claimed she had 5 stolen items, I had one of them, and after searching all of her clothing, spent way too much time trying to find a touch point. Never found the other four items, must be stuffed in her bum.

LolDude445

Feb 15, 2020
Hello,

- Later edit with completed cheat table. Added pleasure bar, money and small lua script that should attach to game process.

Attached you will find the cheat table I used.

View attachment 1523598

For the food, energy, shower, angry (100max), pleasure bar(1065353216 max) i would set the max value then freeze value (the check mark on the left on cheat engine)

Good luck, love the potential of the game.
Could someone please make another Cheat Table like this guy which includes a function to max the Pleasure Bar? This would be so helpful for everyone struggling with the massage job.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could someone please make another Cheat Table like this guy which includes a function to max the Pleasure Bar? This would be so helpful for everyone struggling with the massage job.
I'm no table creator, however I can point out that the pleasure bar is a float value which is between 0.0 and 1.0.
There's at least five of them when the scanning is refined enough, and locking them all at 1 seems effective.

• Love
Reactions: Th3DEAD

LolDude445

Feb 15, 2020
I'm no table creator, however I can point out that the pleasure bar is a float value which is between 0.0 and 1.0.
There's at least five of them when the scanning is refined enough, and locking them all at 1 seems effective.
How did you manage to find them? I know my way around Cheat Engine when it comes to finding a known value like Money but that is where it ends for me lol.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How did you manage to find them? I know my way around Cheat Engine when it comes to finding a known value like Money but that is where it ends for me lol.
I start with unknown initial value, then increase and decrease value until the list of addresses is significantly reduced.
(Raise the pleasure bar, and search increased value. Lower the pleasure bar intentionally, and search for decreased value.)

Then you can start looking for a value which closely represents the bar, if the bar appears to be half full, you'll look for 0.5xxxxxxx. To prove you have the right address, increase or decrease the pleasure and watch the value change.

LolDude445

Feb 15, 2020
I start with unknown initial value, then increase and decrease value until the list of addresses is significantly reduced.
(Raise the pleasure bar, and search increased value. Lower the pleasure bar intentionally, and search for decreased value.)

Then you can start looking for a value which closely represents the bar, if the bar appears to be half full, you'll look for 0.5xxxxxxx. To prove you have the right address, increase or decrease the pleasure and watch the value change.
Thanks a lot man, I'll try it out.

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
Fairly sure that the mall job is nowhere near completion.

I had a girl who claimed she had 5 stolen items, I had one of them, and after searching all of her clothing, spent way too much time trying to find a touch point. Never found the other four items, must be stuffed in her bum.
ye I really wish they added something to tell us where the touchpoints are or at least a better tutorial idk, there's a lot of stuff to tell in the game but we barely know what to do, took me 2 hours to find out there was a magazine that would unlock a website in the moms room and I thought I had to do some story part

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021

The value changes every launch, so I vote we all add to the cheat table with something like "Pleasure Bar 1" and just add 1 (e.g. Pleasure Bar 2) to the list. That way, every we're adding working values to the list and if we had like 10+ listed it would have a higher chance of matching one of those values.
I've attached an example below.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The value changes every launch, so I vote we all add to the cheat table with something like "Pleasure Bar 1" and just add 1 (e.g. Pleasure Bar 2) to the list. That way, every we're adding working values to the list and if we had like 10+ listed it would have a higher chance of matching one of those values.
I've attached an example below.
You can create a cheat table yourself, tutorials are out there, it's just very time consuming. The reason to make a table is to find a point address which is stored in memory. A correct cheat table will work after closing the game. I seriously just lack the patience to sit and make one that works.

And adding an infinite number of manually selected addresses would likely never work. It needs to be accessed by memory.

Last edited:

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
You can create a cheat table yourself, tutorials are out there, it's just very time consuming. The reason to make a table is to find a point address which is stored in memory. A correct cheat table will work after closing the game. I seriously just lack the patience to sit and make one that works.

And adding an infinite number of manually selected addresses would likely never work. It needs to be accessed by memory.
Nah man I didn't mean you in particular but rather than everyone make their own, just use and update a shared cheat table.
The value not on there? Register it and upload.
Essentially a community cheat table.

Reactions: Aubergino

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nah man I didn't mean you in particular but rather than everyone make their own, just use and update a shared cheat table.
The value not on there? Register it and upload.
Essentially a community cheat table.
And again, that won't work.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes