PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
Hello Prick
you don't need Nvidia or RivaTurner, to limit your fps you need to use V-sync 1 or 2, i advise you to use V-sync 1 for better fps (0) means no limit

grab/move her leg
Thank you very much for the Russian translation, since nothing was clear at all before that. It is a pity that you have paid content, while other successful projects have begun to give all content for free: Monolith Bay, Silicon Lust, House Party, Last Hope, I hope that in the future your content will become free, people who want to support you will still support.

Apr 2, 2022
this guy… i dont understand devs these days man, why tf won't you progress the actual main story? i wouldnt care about the bugs if at least i was able to do something with emily, or at least progress a bit with every update. anyway, has potential, but as always the dev is just dumb :rolleyes:

Reactions: sss08787

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you very much for the Russian translation, since nothing was clear at all before that. It is a pity that you have paid content, while other successful projects have begun to give all content for free: Monolith Bay, Silicon Lust, House Party, Last Hope, I hope that in the future your content will become free, people who want to support you will still support.

Okay.... Lets clear a few things up here.... As you can see everything is free on this website so what you are seeing is free... There is no paid content for this game its just a game dev who doesn't actually release updates. Also games like Monolith Bay are NOT giving out content for free.... If you actually bother to read you will notice that the game dev has wrote
" We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content."

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Found stolen items on her body proceed to threaten her with jail time, she called her lawyer and sued me??:WaitWhat:
Bitch what the fuck i literally found evidences on her body.
IGN 11/10 :KEK:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Found stolen items on her body proceed to threaten her with jail time, she called her lawyer and sued me??:WaitWhat:
Bitch what the fuck i literally found evidences on her body.
IGN 11/10 :KEK:
there's still some tweeks that has to be done on that scene

How much action does the game have with mom now?
not much has been added with Emily, once we'll add the neighborhood and other characters we can add more scene with Emily

Next comes paid content
this game is free to play, people pay just to support us so we can continue releasing content (for free)

this guy… i dont understand devs these days man, why tf won't you progress the actual main story? i wouldnt care about the bugs if at least i was able to do something with emily, or at least progress a bit with every update. anyway, has potential, but as always the dev is just dumb :rolleyes:
what bug did you find!! just report any bug and we'll fix it

Reactions: CN47

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
there's still some tweeks that has to be done on that scene

not much has been added with Emily, once we'll add the neighborhood and other characters we can add more scene with Emily

this game is free to play, people pay just to support us so we can continue releasing content (for free)

what bug did you find!! just report any bug and we'll fix it
I think you like other devs make a lot mistakes when making your first game, first of this game should have been simplified and only concentrated on the family aspect instead of stretching itself, there was no need for a neighborhood, money mechanics, or any other distractions, the game should have taken place in and around the house, it should have been localized, if you did that there would be a lot less bugs, simple but good gameplay and above all a kinky storyline, the pace should have been consistent and I guarantee you that you would have a lot more donators. Finish it within 6 months and let the popularity ride to your second game in which you can take more ambitious risks which require the patience of the player.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i still dont understand one thing one this game,i want to know how much further you can go with procentuality of sex,bc i have this feeling it same 30 like others versions.

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
i still dont understand one thing one this game,i want to know how much further you can go with procentuality of sex,bc i have this feeling it same 30 like others versions.
The game still dogshit barely got any content, sex scene is like non existing bcuz you have to go through Mount Everest of grinding to get there and its still shit.
Interrogation is like playing Russian roulette, choose 1-2 wrong dialogue and the thief is gone can't do shit.
Massage is like the only content i like but still got a load of problem, not much interactable content and pleasure gain is slow as hell. Many action like kiss-slap-finger still missing on many body part and to find it on the right spot out took to long for it worth.
Get a save files if you want to try it out or find tons of game better than this one.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well thes a preview of her son and emily,hes imaginate shes take her hard,and some grope with her,and that it i think.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone please xplain to me how to get a blowjob on the massage table please? i'm so fkin tired of this shit already xD

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes