Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I have not seen anybugs in this game only when you go and sit before you eat the chair will move to the front door if the mother is close to you by she is walking to the kitchen

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Keep coming back to this game....looks really nice... like the mechanics... but damn... tried it for 30 mins and game froze 4 times.

May 23, 2017
XtreamAnim I would like to see the couch sleeping scene finished (a conclusion to it, like fucking her mouth or her ass in her sleep or something, or just letting the poor guy jerk off over her.)

Reactions: Hubo1986

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Whell that is up to the Developers, if this game is going to get finish one day, when we will not know, its a good game, it just needs sound with some factors of the game its good.

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
We hope you've had a great holiday, we just updated SinStory to V0.5.14

and here's some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You shouldn't put a space before punctuation marks.

You should use the correct punctuation at the end of every sentence.

You should be careful with spellings.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" is a question so the correct punctuation mark would be the question mark.

Always use uppercase "I" not lowercase "i".

YES, all of those are important if you want your game to be at the very least decent. Thank you for the update.

Reactions: XtreamAnim

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
You shouldn't put a space before punctuation marks.

You should use the correct punctuation at the end of every sentence.

You should be careful with spellings.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" is a question so the correct punctuation mark would be the question mark.

Always use uppercase "I" not lowercase "i".

YES, all of those are important if you want your game to be at the very least decent. Thank you for the update.
Hello Tauro Thurius
thnx for your comment, you're totally right, we also think that these details are very important, but for now our small team is only good with C# and our game needs proofreading,
we are searching for someone to help with this so if you're interested please join our discord and check out [join the team]

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes