Petern

Jun 8, 2017
How to f*** in the interrogation room? The girl is bending over in front of me, I removed her clothes and my pants but I can not figure out where to click next to make something happen...
Can somebody help, please? Also I got her phone but I'm not sure if it's useful for anything.

SohGin

Apr 30, 2018
Hello guys, i have maybe a dumb question. Im trying this game for the first try, and cant figure out how to raise massage skill, i got the security job, and do everyday "Mother's Massage" but no xp gained. Can someone help?

SohGin

Apr 30, 2018
How to f*** in the interrogation room? The girl is bending over in front of me, I removed her clothes and my pants but I can not figure out where to click next to make something happen...
Can somebody help, please? Also I got her phone but I'm not sure if it's useful for anything.
Grab your d*ck then you can select fuck

Reactions: cowardgosling1

Dewayne

Apr 10, 2021
Hello guys, i have maybe a dumb question. Im trying this game for the first try, and cant figure out how to raise massage skill, i got the security job, and do everyday "Mother's Massage" but no xp gained. Can someone help?
Make sure you massage the muscles and get the red bar to full, so she switches over. After that you should get 4 massage points every time you do it. Muscles are the red and yellow things beside the red bar. You can only massage muscles in manual mode. This should bring your massage skill to 24.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
This Game is Good I think the Developers maybe the developers needs money or time to take it further who knows
Oh the game is great, its far better then before when you didn't heave a clear indicator of the hearth increase, frozen animations, and no sexy mexy content with the m.
I hear a lot of shit from people about graphics but the graphics are just fine in my opinion.

Reactions: Dewayne

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Graphics are not the best, but not so bad either. This game stands out in how it handles sexual interaction in full 3D

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I don't think there is one you can set the green bar on one mouse turn, if its to high you can loose hp on red bar or you can even woke your mom up on the grop where she is lying on couch drunk if green bar is to high you can try it, you must move with none Automatic or press X or A or M mouse movement is better some spots if you move with mouse you will get more green crosses by movement takes a while don't make the green bar go up to high or you will loose hp on the red bar .

Last edited:

SohGin

Apr 30, 2018
Make sure you massage the muscles and get the red bar to full, so she switches over. After that you should get 4 massage points every time you do it. Muscles are the red and yellow things beside the red bar. You can only massage muscles in manual mode. This should bring your massage skill to 24.
Thx mate

Likan1988

Oct 29, 2018
you have to intimidate her with cops or calling her mom, or showing her photos on the wall (nb. you have to use "Conversation" on the picture of the wall). When the red bar is also high you can f*** her.

Johnsonbass

Jan 26, 2021
Bought the brothel but don't have an option to buy beds and stuff. When I click on the computer I only have the same options that are on the computer at home. Any ideas?

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Is the bonus money for 100% massage skill not implemented yet just mentioned or I have to do something in order to get it/activate it (besides having 100% massage skill)?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Is the bonus money for 100% massage skill not implemented yet just mentioned or I have to do something in order to get it/activate it (besides having 100% massage skill)?
I've played at least 5 versions of the game and the money scaling from massage XP has never worked for me.
So it either has never been implemented or is an old bug that has never been fixed

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes