Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
naja das Spiel ist nicht wirklich kaputt oder so, sondern wenn Mann das Spiel mit der Sprache Französisch, Deutsch, Russisch, Spanisch spielt, fehlen paar Auswahl Funktion. Bei Russisch bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob da Probleme gibt, aber wenn ich das Spiel auf Deutsch spiele, habe ich Probleme wie bei andern, dass ich den Tutorial nicht abschließen kann. Was ich euch empfehlen kann, ist es auf Englisch zu spielen, also hat ihr wenigstens nicht die Probleme als mit der anderen Sprache. Sorry, dass ich es auf Deutsch schreibe, da mein Englisch wirklich sehr schlecht ist ^^

gun4

Mar 9, 2019
Game seems cool but it doesn't work with AMD, should probably focus on making the game playable imho.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
hey Guys Iam stuck where i should speak with emily about sunbathing naked at the dinner but there shows only the option up nothing special.Any Idea why the sentence is missin in my dialog options? Bug?.TIA

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
go back to the position from before
then close the game and delete it because it's nigh unplayable
we are aware of the tutorial bug and we'll fix it, if you have another bug please let me know about it and we will fix it too

• Haha
Reactions: pphahapp

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I tried... I really tried but the UI is just a mess, the graphic is mediocre to say the laist. The idea and the change of pace to use something other the VN is great but is unplayable.

Reactions: pphahapp

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
the game crash when i start it.
Anyone have the same problem?
I had that same problem two days ago, so I managed fixed it by looking up random YT video how to fixed Unity from freezing and crash. It has to be your CPU may have been way too high and disable bunch of computer apps you don't use and I think I did is went to File explorer go to "This PC" went to properties settings, go to Advanced System Setting, Click performance setting, and here screenshot 1673333606825.png

then try play sinstory game again see if it crash again

BlackMoon

Dec 5, 2017
Das ging ja alles. Bis bei der Massage, wenn der rote Balken voll ist, spricht sie und dann kann ich nichts mehr machen.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes