sompop0990

Apr 7, 2020
Lolipopz โพสต์: 9813175 สมาชิก: 1858447 said:
ตำแหน่งบันทึกอยู่ที่ไหน
[/อ้าง]
(C:\Users\ชื่อผู้ใช้\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory)

Reactions: Lolipopz

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
How in hell do you trigger these scenes?

• 2 new interaction actions on pool scene :
  • 1 Finger
  • 1 Kiss/lick
  • new animated scene with Emily (while watching tv)
I've got the movie, but no option to play it. And I see no new options in the sunbathing scenes.

About the only new thing I've found, is Emily turning over during the massage.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
How in hell do you trigger these scenes?

• 2 new interaction actions on pool scene :
  • 1 Finger
  • 1 Kiss/lick
  • new animated scene with Emily (while watching tv)
I've got the movie, but no option to play it. And I see no new options in the sunbathing scenes.

About the only new thing I've found, is Emily turning over during the massage.
Once you done the sunbathing event and got her a bikini and done that event aswell go to garden on Saturday at 12 and she should be in the pool... Once you done that then you can watch the movie with her

Reactions: muthaluva

drawnzer007

Apr 28, 2018
Got Stuck on the first scene(helping to undress) after helping her with the zip, she requests shoulder run, I go for conversation and undress. But after that I cannot do anything can't change the interactions and do nothing. Any solutions for this issue?

Reactions: pphahapp

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Jesus, so much time has passed and the author still has not added sex with mom? It's a joke?

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This game needs a bigger update its only here and there a place where it goes a little bit further on a section at the end of the day its gonna end up Abandond one thing of some of these games most of the people who makes games some of them dont get to far then they stop going further

sompop0990

Apr 7, 2020
Once you done the sunbathing event and got her a bikini and done that event aswell go to garden on Saturday at 12 and she should be in the pool... Once you done that then you can watch the movie with her
i can't pass Do you have a save before the event?

Dewayne

Apr 10, 2021
You need your relationship to be at 70, im stuck at 65 and have no clue hpw to make it go up any more
Doing the swimming pool event increasing it from 60 to 65. After that, do it again to increase it from 65 to 70.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Dev if you are here you need to make some hotkeys like star something i mean there have to be something that indicate what you can touch or no.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Dev if you are here you need to make some hotkeys like star something i mean there have to be something that indicate what you can touch or no.
Hi,
this has been required from the community and we have made a new script to shows the interaction spots, i understand that the tutorial is buggy right now and maybe you didn't play it, so just hold the [L_ATL key] to see the interaction spot of each interaction action

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes