Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
save (slot 1) files from sinstory v05.14
≈ day 41 ≈ [ sunday : 11:00 (am) ]
in game cheat should be active
(VIPPI content active NO => only the tops for ethan :rolleyes: )
i hope it works​
The save file is working, thank you. but I can't do the movie night event :(

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
Hello,

- Later edit with completed cheat table. Added pleasure bar, money and small lua script that should attach to game process.

Attached you will find the cheat table I used.

View attachment 1523598

For the food, energy, shower, angry (100max), pleasure bar(1065353216 max) i would set the max value then freeze value (the check mark on the left on cheat engine)

Good luck, love the potential of the game.
did u find new tabs?

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Its a good game, it really is, it just needs more attension maybe the developers are busy or they don`t get time to finish it we can only wait time will tell wait thats all we can do.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
To be honest, I don't understand what you guys are talking about. This game is one of the few in 3D to which small updates are regularly released.
Yes, for a long time the focus of updates was on the outside like jobs and a brothel, but to be honest, I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't understand everyone's insane obsession with just one Emily. I liker her too, but variety in the game is also necessary.

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
To be honest, I don't understand what you guys are talking about. This game is one of the few in 3D to which small updates are regularly released.
Yes, for a long time the focus of updates was on the outside like jobs and a brothel, but to be honest, I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't understand everyone's insane obsession with just one Emily. I liker her too, but variety in the game is also necessary.
Variety is only good when it has depth, if you got 1000 things to do, but they aren't built the right way or shallow this will get boring easily fast.
Not only boring, but with much more bugs.

Reactions: Hubo1986

pphahapp

Oct 26, 2020
How the fuck can anyone play this buggy mess? It stops you from progressing through the TUTORIAL. This game has been having updates for how long? And it STILL locks you from changing interaction mode every single time. I've restarted this horrible game 5 or 6 times and it is unplayable.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Like, I played this a few versions ago and it was fine, enjoyed the game up to the "small content" there was... now I can't finish tutorial cuz it freezes and can't continue?? can't walk around the house using another person's save cause it simply doesn't do anything since the the game freeze once again... like wtf the dev did?? 20$ month for this...
no wonder most the reviews says the game is bad...
such potential, guess I'll try it again in 2 years

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes