ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Controls are clunky. Options menu is non-existent. Unity video options menu has been disabled so us lower-end hardware players have to deal with shit framerates. Game froze after 15 minutes when I clicked the bed in mom's bedroom. No Linux build. Deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
XtreamAnim

when i ask for 50 bucks the first time to buy the second massage buck i only get 20-25 bucks and had to ask for money again to buy it, and since i use the first 20 bucks inside her handbag i dont have enough money to buy oil for practice with the massa and cant get the job in the massage parlour.

Reactions: XtreamAnim

jessdeng

Jul 4, 2018
why my massage skill point stop at 20%, whatever massage mon any get nothing. Anyone have this bug? anyone share save file to me or how does it work to get a masseur job?

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
why my massage skill point stop at 20%, whatever massage mon any get nothing. Anyone have this bug? anyone share save file to me or how does it work to get a masseur job?
Have you try maxing the heart meter during the massage, welp if that doesn't work then I'll try to raise it myself and post a save

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
the problem is that the controls are more than clunky and some game aspects sometimes bug out during playing. like buying a book but dont get it to read, like doing massage but can only touch and the blinking pain dont work, like passed out mom but some stuff works one time another time it doesnt. but its fine since we alpha test, the dev/devs should look up at this forum to fix the bugs we report.

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
pretty sure it doesn't save affection. its always at 15 when i load my saves, even if it was something else.
Also, the couch scene at night is always a soft lock

Reactions: XtreamAnim
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes