XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Everytime i massage, game crashes...Buggiest game i saw here
hi,
can you share the log files at [ C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.37 ] [Player.log + Player-prev.log]

and does anyone else get the same crash when he start the massage ??
Thnx

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
this games needs some work, there is no guidance and its slow as f, if i want to playu a "real" game I would just go to steam or epic, I feel I just spent 20 min just walking around the house

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Can't figure out how to do jack, beyond peeping at her changing or showering, eating, watching tv, and asking for money once a day. Bought a book that never shows up to read on computer, and can't advance anything further. At the rate of begging $10 a day off her, it's going to take me weeks to find out if the other things I can purchase are even in the game yet. Where did I go wrong?

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
Can't figure out how to do jack, beyond peeping at her changing or showering, eating, watching tv, and asking for money once a day. Bought a book that never shows up to read on computer, and can't advance anything further. At the rate of begging $10 a day off her, it's going to take me weeks to find out if the other things I can purchase are even in the game yet. Where did I go wrong?
For the books, you have to double click the whatever icon the books are stored on the desktop top left

Theo Xaander

May 1, 2017
hi,
can you share the log files at [ C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.37 ] [Player.log + Player-prev.log]

and does anyone else get the same crash when he start the massage ??
Thnx
Yes i can,it only crashes when i do massage in her room, on sofa it doesnt crash but still hw do you use controls?I mean i select what i wanna do and then when i select use nothing happens...

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It's a terrible interface. I have a 21: 9 screen and I can move the mouse like hell. I would just like to know why to choose such an interface when there are a dozen better ones. Unable to play was forced to delete this game.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Graphic options are a must, no reason to disable the default Unity start window that would allow low spec users to lower rendering settings so they could play.

Reactions: XtreamAnim

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It should be in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim
In the end I found it, thanks brother, it doesn't work anyway, or I don't know what happens with the loading game, because I don't see the save in the game, and I don't know how. you don't progress in the game either, you start with only $ 5 and you can't do anything, the worst thing is that I can't even work as a masseur, they reject my job application and I can't afford a taxi either, I see the game still not progressing at all , I hope it improves in the future, anyway Thank you! Captura de pantalla (51).png

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
Have you try maxing the heart meter during the massage, welp if that doesn't work then I'll try to raise it myself and post a save
i spend a lot of time...i can not get the heart meter to the end ...it stops before it is full . what can i do...slapping is not good nothing else is active?

Reactions: GOGI21

GOGI21

May 11, 2021
im just not understanding massage mechanics, i use lotion first and then i click areas where i see the thing above tha arrow key while moving positions and techniques then nothing. This sucks
where i can get lotion for massage for new version ?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
SS18.jpg

we have shared Patreon only build of Sinstory V0.2.41

CHANGELOG
  • - Massage job V0.6
  • - minor bugs fixes
  • - IG dev only consol & debug
  • - unlocking additional scenes
  • - Unlocking spy cams

Link :