iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
can this game played without mouse?
Yes, but it cannot be played without a cursor. So, you could use a controller, but that would be janky imo. And you would have to use another software tool to set the controller up as a mouse, basically.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Has promise... but needs a lot of work. And, for the love of all that is holy, Do NOT ask mom to remove any clothing. Game wouldn't let me cancel out and she wouldn't respond to either bra or panty selections. I had to force close the game. And, seeing as there's nothing that showed how or where to save the game, I lost all progress. I'll check back later.

petruz1923

Aug 4, 2017
So, put save here
C:\Users\Pedro\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.41

Loads of money, 100 affection.

Still in the beginning of the game tho. Need more massages so we can get that massage job.

The game looks really promising! Props to the dev.

Bug, In the grope scene after the whisky in the couch, fingering the mouth until animation ends will block all other options and requires to press esc to exit the scene.

To save just click esc and save game.

Hope i was useful!

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Has promise... but needs a lot of work. And, for the love of all that is holy, Do NOT ask mom to remove any clothing. Game wouldn't let me cancel out and she wouldn't respond to either bra or panty selections. I had to force close the game. And, seeing as there's nothing that showed how or where to save the game, I lost all progress. I'll check back later.
that's a bug and it has been reported, it will be fixed on the next update, and to save the game just esc then save, but we received many complaints that players can't find how to save, and we think it's because on the first hour of the game the button [save game] is hidden, so on the next update we will make it visible but when you want to save on the first hour an error should appear with [can't save now] or smth like that

Hope i was useful!
you said everything (y)

Mmm after loading save book dissapier... anyone maby can share save?
this is our first report about your problem, we tested this again and it works fine, once you buy a book and reload the game it should be on [browse books] window, can you test this out again please !! and is there any one else who have this problem ?

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, but it cannot be played without a cursor. So, you could use a controller, but that would be janky imo. And you would have to use another software tool to set the controller up as a mouse, basically.
did not expect you here lol I've been following this project for a while now

• Hey there
Reactions: iron4doves

GOGI21

May 11, 2021
hi,
can you share the log files at [ C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.37 ] [Player.log + Player-prev.log]

and does anyone else get the same crash when he start the massage ??
Thnx
can you tell me in sleeping scene what i need to use ?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
This might be a really dumb question... but what is the core gameplay cycle in this game? I tried this game 1 or 2 updates ago and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I was even supposed to do. That may be something that the devs should look at pretty soon.

Franchise18

Jan 19, 2021
I couldn't get the game past the title screen without it freezing. I gave up. I have never had this issue with any other games. I'm just deleted it and will wait on it to get updated a few times to see if the issue is resolved. When I opened up my Task Manager, it was eating of quadruple to memory of other games from this site.

LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
While massaging her, if you go to menu to ask her to remove clothes, you can't get out any whatever you chose will not do anything

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I couldn't get the game past the title screen without it freezing. I gave up. I have never had this issue with any other games. I'm just deleted it and will wait on it to get updated a few times to see if the issue is resolved. When I opened up my Task Manager, it was eating of quadruple to memory of other games from this site.
Sinstory is a 3D game and it requires alot of GPU and memory, we will share a minimum system requirements soon, we will also reactivate unity built-in graphics adjustmets until we finish the options menu.

While massaging her, if you go to menu to ask her to remove clothes, you can't get out any whatever you chose will not do anything
thnx for the report, this bug has been fixed, if you find any other bug plz let us know about it

Fetafrosch

Jan 15, 2018
So, put save here
C:\Users\Pedro\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.41

Loads of money, 100 affection.

Still in the beginning of the game tho. Need more massages so we can get that massage job.

The game looks really promising! Props to the dev.

Bug, In the grope scene after the whisky in the couch, fingering the mouth until animation ends will block all other options and requires to press esc to exit the scene.

To save just click esc and save game.

Hope i was useful!
might have messed up but it does not seem to be working for me :/

petruz1923

Aug 4, 2017
might have messed up but it does not seem to be working for me :/
Just delete everything inside and extract into: C:\Users\Pedro\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.41

I'll try sending you all the files in that folder...

Dev, found more bugs.
In the couch during grope, if you pull penis out of his pants the game doesn't let you change action type with mouse wheel.
If you choose to wake her up the guy goes to her but nothing happens. and you have to forcefully exit the game.

Cheers

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes