derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
When is spa, how do you get clients? Only options I can find are buying lotions, go home or waiting? so how do you call a client in?

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
Stuck at massage : -Can you remove bra or panties. Not working, and I cant go back.
Only way is to Alt F4

LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
Sinstory is a 3D game and it requires alot of GPU and memory, we will share a minimum system requirements soon, we will also reactivate unity built-in graphics adjustmets until we finish the options menu.

thnx for the report, this bug has been fixed, if you find any other bug plz let us know about it
Thanks

Waiting for new update!!

May 25, 2017
old saves aint working. selecting some of the choices while you are chatting is gonna lead to game freeze ; same shit happens when you exit to porch, or try to massage her, or try to do some drunk groping, and some more shitload of bugs. and your biggest problem is animation loading or rendering or whatever you want to call it, because i cannot believe that some 253mb beeep is transforming my computer to a pentium 1.

so...

Sinstory is a 3D game and it requires alot of GPU and memory, we will share a minimum system requirements soon, we will also reactivate unity built-in graphics adjustmets until we finish the options menu.
...khm,khm, i think that you wanted to say this:

"Sinstory is a 3D piece of beeeep and your computer is gonna shit himself because it is more demanding than S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 , it requires alot of GPU and memory, and a minimum system requirements are: Intel Core I9 10980XE & 3 x RTX 3090 & 128GB or 64GB +32GB @3600MHz.
We will also say that we will reactivate unity built-in graphics adjustmets,or whatever that means, but we aint gonna do beeep until we milk some morons on patreon for this amaizing piece of beeeep."

Adenan

Oct 5, 2019
Im running this game on an I5 10400F 16GB ram and a RX480 with 8gb......works like a charm...

Vatferniker

Mar 31, 2020
the game won't run anymore, when i've download the game it worked perfectly but the next day it refuse to run
I tried to reinstall the game but it still doesn't work. Any clue ?

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
This is a game with a very interesting idea.
I liked what I was able to play.

The only thing that 'I don't like' is the animation to turn the computer on and off. It would be great if that animation could be skipped.

I wish you the best in developing this game.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
This is a game with a very interesting idea.
I liked what I was able to play.

The only thing that 'I don't like' is the animation to turn the computer on and off. It would be great if that animation could be skipped.

I wish you the best in developing this game.
yep, we have received many reports that the game is slow, so first thing we have done is that we have made a new dialogue system, now you can skip conversations with just a mouse click, and surely we will find a way to skip the animation of opening/closing the computer ;)

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Spent an hour getting to the massage scene. Get stuck so go through all the options. Tell her to take off clothing but can't select either option or back out. Close game. Reboot. It won't continue and didn't save.

I'll be fucked if I'm doing that grind again.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
yes plz to the WT
also i cant sit near the milf when watching TV
i chose "can i watch with u .. but nothing happen
& there is no clickable spot around her to sit down

GG BTW
thnx 9inchz
We have made an in-game WT (journal) and we have also fixed the tv bug, today we will share the next version of this game

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Patreon only build of Sinstory V0.2.56 :

Greetings..
to find out the newest build of Sinstory please check out our Patreon :

SS28.jpg

tinytime

Oct 11, 2017
i wonder if the developer knows what "indicators" are because this game doesn't have any except a guessing game which ruins the whole thing because you get frustrated.

but then again, never seen this developer take any advise from the community to begin with, so why is it even on here?

Reactions: Fra_ and Cheesecake
May 11, 2018
i wonder if the developer knows what "indicators" are because this game doesn't have any except a guessing game which ruins the whole thing because you get frustrated.

but then again, never seen this developer take any advise from the community to begin with, so why is it even on here?
Dev just pointed out some community advice a few posts ahead.
But onto your point about "Why is it even here" Most games here are just here though, not for dev feedback.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Could some one Upload V0.2.56 ?? Please
that version is for patreon only and we will share it publicly on 07/25/2021

Is this game playable yet? It was full of game-breaking bugs last time I played
thanks for your interest on this game, we are currently doing our best to fix all the bugs we found and to continue on the storyline, the last version we shared is V0.2.56(early access), even that we fixed every bug reported by the community you can still find bugs as it is an early access

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Can the player rename the mc ?
Hello Lonewolf007
For the moment it is not a priority for us to make a new script that allows you to change the mc name, we think there's things more important to do for now, like a full tutorial, IG help menu, unlocking the game options, unlocking more sexual scenes, finishing the neighbrhood, adding more content to the storyline ....

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes