SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Hello SirAuron20
can you share with us the bugs you have found please !!
The most annoying one from top of my head was when you give the massage
and talk to your "mom" about clothing options the game freezes and have to alt-f4
also while playing with her passed out on the couch same thing happened every time i tried
to do so...either game was bugging out or i couldnt do anything but stand there no option
to back down either...others were smaller glitches like clicking on some action but instead
he MC does something else like clicking to go to the living room but you sit down on the table
instead...minor stuff like that.

P.S To be fair i havent tried the new update yet, all these i mentioned above were from last month's update.

Reactions: Bamboosword

Error401

May 26, 2019
Has potential, But Too buggy at this current stage. Had to reload/Start over multiple times due to it freezing on different actions randomly and camera Debugging outside of the map forcing to Reload. Will try again in future updates.

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
have problme when i start the game i see my stac inveotri and so on but the rest screan is black i cant see animatcion

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
is it possible to make it easier to come on 100% while doing massage, at some point it stops to make points.
yes it is difficult for the moment to get 100%, this is why we have added more items that you can buy/find and use on the clients, each item will give a different % to the hurt-o-meter, also we are adding more spots that you can interact with, there's only 16 interactive spots on this build.

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
what can i do when i grope her? can someone help me please i move her leg and after that i cant do anything

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
yes it is difficult for the moment to get 100%, this is why we have added more items that you can buy/find and use on the clients, each item will give a different % to the hurt-o-meter, also we are adding more spots that you can interact with, there's only 16 interactive spots on this build.
so u guys add them in the future? because yet u can use non of the items u can buy, beside alcohol and lube one on mom i guess

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
what can i do when i grope her? can someone help me please i move her leg and after that i cant do anything
u can move the top a bit, touch her breast, leg touching and after moving leg u can touch her pussy a bit, thats it i belive, didnt found anything else

Reactions: dusan

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
so u guys add them in the future? because yet u can use non of the items u can buy, beside alcohol and lube one on mom i guess
Sinstory is a monthly updated game, we share a patreon version on the 1st of each month and a public version at the end of the same month

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Sinstory is a monthly updated game, we share a patreon version on the 1st of each month and a public version at the end of the same month
ye, i´m patreon to checking ur posts, saw the sex sences but u going to add them next month, sad i didnt saw it earlier

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
hay i star love this game now it like remaster of The Twist new system of honey select
and story like The Twist game but it good to see some something new this years

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
can you share with us the bugs you have found so we can fix them !!
Fresh install of the newest version, and so far:

1) Game Options doesn't do anything. I'd rather play it windowed than be forced into full screen.
2) MC frequently gets stuck in weird static positions - moving around the house in a frozen sleeping or sitting position. Or, just plain freezes up everything and have to Alt-F4 my way out of the game.
3) First peeking at mom in bedroom (after zipper), and she just stands there frozen in front of the closet. Have to skip an hour or two to get her back to moving around.
4) Books still don't show up in the computer. I had a helluva time getting them to appear in the previous versions too.
5) Sometimes the camera angle gets stuck looking at the ceiling or somewhere off the action, and you again are stuck.
6) Have no idea what the blowjob and massage buttons are supposed to do, but right now they just clutter up my screen with other icons that I can't get rid of.

That's just on day 1 & 2. Haven't been able to get beyond that point, without the game freezing up and having to Alt-F4.

I'd really like to play this, but it's extremely frustrating as it is currently.

edit: got the books to work. Apparently I have to click that computer icon rapidly 5 or 6 times to get it to open. make it a single click, like opening the browser is.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Malumana and arelor
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes