Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
well this game got alot of potential but the bugs can make people quite this game and loose their hope easily .
so just to help you out man ill let you know the bugs i had.
@Starting the game is terribly difficult the animations sometimes doesn't load .
CANT access the game options tried clicking it alot but nope nothing happens.
when i start the game there is this sex scene i cant skip after that the first scene when the dude is fapping only works a few times most of the times it bugs out .
when doing the couch scene i did everything massaged her boob thigh vigina while she was dressed (i dont know if you can undress her) then there is a moment when i can't do nothing but the only option i have is to finger her mouth when i do that the game bugs out i cant change the action type from finger to anything else all i can do is press Esc and leave the scene . and then i tried to finger her mouth first but nope still same result the game gets bugged.
after Massaging my first client i dont get anyother client after that after the first day i get stopped getting any other clients .
when i press the option to go to massage scene or blowjob scene directly IDK how to describe it but the assets doesnt load properly things are weird the characters are on weird spots the camera view gets weird nothing makes sense .
@i cannot get my dick out and since i cannot access the game menu i dont know the controls .
after viewing those screenshots i realized there are many things missing no game menu and many other options like the option to steal money when i click on the purse i dont see any option i just get money only once .

XtreamAnim
look man your game looks so cool the massage mechanics are pretty awesome you could make a Massage simulator easily and sell it on steam even if doesnt have any sex scene ... and about this game the only thing needs to be fixed is the bugs then other things can be done with this game but fixing the bugs i believe should be the main objective so new players can enjoy and stay and dont ditch this game because of the bugs.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Look to be honest, I've seen a lot of bugs. And there are many! The game has the potential to be the best for several decades. However the bugs are leaving something to be desired.

1- sometimes the schedule jumped from night to day, and it wasn't me who was turning the night, but it was 10 in the morning and it was going to 20 at night.

2- when I clicked to walk, only the green dot appeared and the doll was still, but things around him continued. To find out that when you went through his backpack and came back, the game unlocked!!!

3- In the massage on the sofa, the option didn't appear several times and I had to restart the game almost all the time. And when it appeared, there came a time when the mouse kept multiplying, I say the arrow of the mouse...

At work I managed to have several people to massage but many times, even repeating in all muscles, I couldn't improve my patient with it, I lost money.

so you can see that I'm not talking nonsense, I'm going to talk about massage positions.
1-Lying on your back
2-Lying on your stomach
3-sitting with hand on thigh and hand back.

you can make the person change position several times and not be able to find the wound. I changed from manual to automatic and nothing...

4- No buraco da fechadura do seu quarto, tem a opção de olhar. Entretanto quando sua mãe passa na frente da fechadura ele para de olhar, como se tivesse prestes a ser pego. Mas ele esta no seu quarto!

5-In his mission book it is written that he needs to hear her argument with his father every day at 6 pm, but this only happens once during the game. However as I am from another country my translator may have translated wrong! ( Caso seja isso desconsidere )

6-If you click to go to blowjob, everything gets messed up and if you walk with a character he's in scene position.

7-And if you sit in the dining chair and leave, you just sit there, floating...

I think I have mentioned most of the Bugs I found, but I make it clear that there are many.
I hope it helps.

Sorry if something is spelled wrong!

Samoylovalexey

Sep 27, 2019
someone will explain why every time I come to the spa salon as I approach the girl, I can’t choose anything and go out ??

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
Look to be honest, I've seen a lot of bugs. And there are many! The game has the potential to be the best for several decades. However the bugs are leaving something to be desired.

1- sometimes the schedule jumped from night to day, and it wasn't me who was turning the night, but it was 10 in the morning and it was going to 20 at night.

2- when I clicked to walk, only the green dot appeared and the doll was still, but things around him continued. To find out that when you went through his backpack and came back, the game unlocked!!!

3- In the massage on the sofa, the option didn't appear several times and I had to restart the game almost all the time. And when it appeared, there came a time when the mouse kept multiplying, I say the arrow of the mouse...

At work I managed to have several people to massage but many times, even repeating in all muscles, I couldn't improve my patient with it, I lost money.

so you can see that I'm not talking nonsense, I'm going to talk about massage positions.
1-Lying on your back
2-Lying on your stomach
3-sitting with hand on thigh and hand back.

you can make the person change position several times and not be able to find the wound. I changed from manual to automatic and nothing...

4- No buraco da fechadura do seu quarto, tem a opção de olhar. Entretanto quando sua mãe passa na frente da fechadura ele para de olhar, como se tivesse prestes a ser pego. Mas ele esta no seu quarto!

5-In his mission book it is written that he needs to hear her argument with his father every day at 6 pm, but this only happens once during the game. However as I am from another country my translator may have translated wrong! ( Caso seja isso desconsidere )

6-If you click to go to blowjob, everything gets messed up and if you walk with a character he's in scene position.

7-And if you sit in the dining chair and leave, you just sit there, floating...

I think I have mentioned most of the Bugs I found, but I make it clear that there are many.
I hope it helps.

Sorry if something is spelled wrong!
well seems like everybody is having different kinds of bugs

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
old saves did not work....the cheats are only working for patreons.....i quite this game i will not do the shit from the first day each time when a new update is here !

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
where is the save folder?
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.64

It's weird because updates are faster than you can actually move from one room to another in the game ;)
Updates are monthly.for movement speed are you talking about an fps issue or you're reporting that the game is too slow for your taste!!

this vresion crash everytime or just me?
can you share the log file [Player.log] located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.64

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
Updates are monthly.for movement speed are you talking about an fps issue or you're reporting that the game is too slow for your taste!!
Game is too slow for my taste, I think that is more simulation-like than it should.
eg. taking a bath instantly and advancing time would be more preferable

Reactions: XtreamAnim
Jul 1, 2017
I like the game. Keep it up.
Didn't play much because it seemed a bit too buggy. Will wait till next version.

Bugs:
--------------------------
- After massage the player gets stuck in some weird position. Guess he never leaves the massage position.
- If you go in the parents room and close the door you are stuck and have to reload/restart. You can't wait in there either and you don't have a key to unlock it.
- The icons for the massage are too hard to find. Generally its not clear what you need to do there. The pain didn't even seem to go away. I massaged the stepmom for maybe 30min lol and tried everything. Slower speed, faster, switching positions. Nothing seemed to work. Maybe make the ui a bit more clear and check if its bugged or something. Maybe a key to toggle a visible hint on the body where you need to click next.
- The controls are really not explained. It said "M" to grab. I found out here that you can switch it around with the mousewheel. I was pressing the letter M.
- Other objects are still intractable while you are in a scene. For example, you can click on the moms door while you sit on the couch. Nothing will happen but it will glitch the game a bit.

That's all I could find for now. Haven't played for long. Still a lot of stuff to fix.

The premise and gameplay is actually refreshing and nice. Reminds me of XStoryPlayer a bit. Something very rare in the sea of renpy and rpgm.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes