kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
A developer that wants to make the most important part of his game hard, while most of the customers want it to be relaxing, so they can enjoy the feature and therefore the game. I think you should be able to find the error in that logic.
I really hope the further development will improve the situation for the players, because I see some really good potential in this game.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
so, got past the 1st scene, unzipped whoever that was, left the room, no clue as to what to do, walked into the back yard, nothing out there so tried to go back in the house, no option to, walk in the door, close it, open it again, walk in, nothing, can't go anywhere or do anything
deleted

Reactions: Nocro32510

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
It doesn't work for me when I paste into that folder - it seems like that save slot (3) just loads my same slot I was using elsewhere (slot 1)
I dont quite understand what you mean, the save should replace the save slot 1, I am not sure if you can just rename a .bin file into the saveslot3, if you have any further questions just dm me, willing to help you :D

Also I would like to mention that the game shows you the different save slots, but it seems like only 1 works xD

psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
Is there a guide to the massage scenes?
The Massage parlor is easier because of the +- particles that tell you if you're making progress - But I can't seem to figure out how to make progress past a certain point.
usually my process is
- Lotion the back
- standing on the person's left side,
- Rub the upper back/shoulder blades
- Rub the lower back
- Change position to the feet
- Rub up the legs (by clicking between her feet/calves)
- Change to right right legs
- Rub the right leg by clicking just above the right knee-pit
- Change to the head
- Rub between the shoulders & down her back
- Change to the rear
- Change to up on the table
- Rub from the lower back toward the head

I think around 3/4 of the Heart bar, you can get them to take off the bra or change a pose, but I can't seem to manage to get them to go together, or fill the bar entirely, or maybe use like a second thing of lotion?

I can't find any useful clickable locations on the side pose, except pulling out my dick - which so far invariably freaks out the girl

Last edited:

psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
I dont quite understand what you mean, the save should replace the save slot 1, I am not sure if you can just rename a .bin file into the saveslot3, if you have any further questions just dm me, willing to help you :D

Also I would like to mention that the game shows you the different save slots, but it seems like only 1 works xD
Ahhhhh opening your RAR gave me a "save4.bin" and then it showed up in the game as Save slot 4 - but wouldn't load right. Renaming `save4.bin` to `save.bin` and now it shows Slot 1 and I can load it!

qqqu

Sep 11, 2018
unlimited money bought all the utilities you can get, applied for the job.

Hopefully its helpful for some people :)

Just insert the save.bin into the "\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.64" folder
Although I purchased the massage oil, it is not in the inventory.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I started it up and seen that the cheat menu is paywalled. I'm not gonna pay money to find out that there's 4 sex scenes, and 2 of em are handjobs. There are so many projects that get posted on here that would barely even count as a rough draft. I usually see if there's a gallery so I can find out how much "content" the game has. If there's a lot I'll actually play it. If it's way too grindy, I'll just edit save files or run cheats. If I can't do either, I just uninstall. I'm not even gonna bother looking at the patreon with this first impression

Reactions: LDV and kemcbg

azkiy3228

Jun 10, 2018
unlimited money bought all the utilities you can get, applied for the job.

Hopefully its helpful for some people :)

Just insert the save.bin into the "\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.64" folder
lotion is not displayed in the inventory, it is also not possible to buy it, it says that you already have it, but it is not in the inventory :(

Reactions: IhmItrsh

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
Although I purchased the massage oil, it is not in the inventory.
lotion is not displayed in the inventory, it is also not possible to buy it, it says that you already have it, but it is not in the inventory :(
the game is buggy regarding to that, you can only use the lotion 2-3 times, but it seemsl ike you dont need lotion anyways during the massages

Dec 7, 2019
hikyo
---When you do massage training in the parental room why there isn't the green + ?
the + animation hasn't been implemented yet as that scene is still under development

---The first time i did the massage job i could use the lotion then i couln't.
you need to buy lotion

---With step mom on her belly there is 4 laterals potitions, in job only 3, is that normal ?
we are making more positions, but as it's an early access it's still under development too

---Why each girl drop some heart bar when you ask her to switch between back / belly / side position ?
we have tried it without the heart bar drop and it becomes too easy, so we decided to leave it like that

tigerdiamond
don't worry we did not take it badly, it's the opposite, your comment has made us decide to speed up the process to make a (repair old saves) script.
Bought lotion also cannot use, must restart the game. Because only after starting the game, the first customer can use it, and the second customer can't use it even if you buy the lotion. In addition, I found that the speed bar did not reset when the second customer started. I suspect that although the massage program was not restored after the conversation with the customer, the lotion could not be used. There are also many other bugs, you'd better play the game to find

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Bought lotion also cannot use, must restart the game. Because only after starting the game, the first customer can use it, and the second customer can't use it even if you buy the lotion. In addition, I found that the speed bar did not reset when the second customer started. I suspect that although the massage program was not restored after the conversation with the customer, the lotion could not be used. There are also many other bugs, you'd better play the game to find
we have like 30bugs in our bug list, the problem is that we need to find what causes the bug, then fix it and this task is time consuming, so comments like yours are really helpfull, many thnx for this report

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes