FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Some suggestions I have:

• Change position on couch when watching TV and yoga
  • Not getting caught straight away during massages when you whip your dick out. Maybe depend on angle and noise?
  • Using jizz instead of lotion during massage.
  • Make clients have a chance of falling asleep.
  • Peeking under the table or dropping cutlery during dinner and breakfast.
  • Secret masturbation during breakfast/dinner.

Last edited:

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
How do you fuck them during the massage like on the OP?
Just auto massage any parts you can when they are laying, then change their pose and massage them same when you have to change their pose again with their hands on back and then massage them again if the heart meter is not around 75-80%, unzip pants then scroll action wheel and look around butt

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Some suggestions I have:

• 1. Change position on couch when watching TV and yoga
  • 2. Not getting caught straight away during massages when you whip your dick out. Maybe depend on angle and noise?
  • 3. Using jizz instead of lotion during massage.
  • 4. Make clients have a chance of falling asleep.
  • 5. Peeking under the table or dropping cutlery during dinner and breakfast.
  • 6. Secret masturbation during breakfast/dinner.
1. this will be done in future updates.
2. we think the mechanics are already too hard to understand, and this will make it harder. for the moment you just need 50% of the pleasure bar filled so your client will not freak out.
3. this can be done, we were thinking about used condoms will be placed in your inventory, and you can use it instead of lotion.
4. this can be a good idea.
5/6. we were thinking about smth like that, we'll maybe activate the interaction mode while sitting at dinner table

Apr 14, 2019
Just auto massage any parts you can when they are laying, then change their pose and massage them same when you have to change their pose again with their hands on back and then massage them again if the heart meter is not around 75-80%, unzip pants then scroll action wheel and look around butt
shit dont work all i get is something along the line of nice toy when i whip my dick out

Reactions: FloppySausage

kloberg

Mar 16, 2017
Energy problem, after sleep you get 90, but there is a glimt that showing 100 then its changes to 90.

Dec 7, 2019
How to massage during sex? I pumped up my heart rate and changed to a kneeling position, then asked her to put her hands behind her back, then took off my clothes, asked her to take off her panties, and searched through the FUCK option for nowhere to click.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
How to massage during sex? I pumped up my heart rate and changed to a kneeling position, then asked her to put her hands behind her back, then took off my clothes, asked her to take off her panties, and searched through the FUCK option for nowhere to click.
sexual actions requires a minimum of 30% in all the stats, we will change the script so an error msg will appear when you try to use the [fuck] action with smthg like (your stats are too low to have sex)

Apr 14, 2019
make sure you don't treat any muscle cramps and just auto massage
i did all that jazz there is nothing to click on her ass i tried with her legs open and closed with her legs opened animation gets stuck if u changed poses so that another bug that the dev has to fix but thx for the help anyways ill come back another year when maybe shit works..

Dec 7, 2019
sexual actions requires a minimum of 30% in all the stats, we will change the script so an error msg will appear when you try to use the [fuck] action with smthg like (your stats are too low to have sex)
That means I have to masturbate 20 more times after studying the nature book before I FUCK?

Also report an error, if the hearts are too low, your first customer will be scared away when you pull out his dick, and the second customer will show up and say exactly what the first customer said when he was scared away.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes