SilX

May 15, 2019
What's the order of actions you've got to follow on the couch when she's asleep from being drunk?

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
How do you fuck in the spa center ? I get the love meter to maximum, then ask her to remove panties but after that, if I unzip my pants, she leaves saying she ain't a whore. Anyone has a guide please ?

Samoylovalexey

Sep 27, 2019
I subscribed to you, asked a question under one of the posts on patreon, was it difficult for you to answer in a month?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I subscribed to you, asked a question under one of the posts on patreon, was it difficult for you to answer in a month?
normally we reply to all questions on patreon, F95 and on our discord, i'll check all the comments on patreon and reply to your question, sorry for that, there's a problem with Patreon notifications.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hiii what kind of System requirements do i need for this game

And can I Play this Game with a surfac pro
Hi,
we did not share a system requirements yet, we will do it once we finish the early access builds, from what we have tested so far the game should work on the surface pro but you'll have a low fps, you can also test it and let us know if it works fine.

EvilofGoia

Jul 20, 2020
I loved the style of play. Unfortunately after the last update it doesn't work on my notebook anymore. A 300 Mb game that crashes on my notebook :cry:

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes