SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is the game still a broken mess or did he at least fix it enough to give it a try?
didnt try the game since few updates...

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hello fzdc
many thanks for this detailed advice, we took time to read and note everything you have shared, and here's our comment on your advice :
1. we have had alot of reports about animations being in slowmotion so we'll do our best to correct and ameliorate this
2. all the lightings we are using rn is baked, we think that it works fine until we will find time to add lighting and shadows options quality on our options menu. then we can add some rt lighting.
3. rn we are prioritizing the major game mechancs development, surely we know that small details is what makes anything look good so we'll get back to this later on
4. i think you are missing something, not only you, most of the players do miss some stuff, so we will add more hints whenever you unlock something new so you can check the journal to know what to do next.
5. i think that we do make all the important text and ui on the left of the screen, if you can share more info about ui misplacement it would be awesone, and interactive objects rn when the cursor is on top of the object it just changes the cursor, if you think that it's not enough let me know maybe we'll make a shader that has an outline or smth similar

6. the poll is old we need to remove it,

again many thnx for taking time to share your C&C with us.

I really want to try this, but every time I launch the game it almost immediately crashes
plz update your graphics driver and test it again

zahox

Jan 31, 2021
Sooo how do i continue the tutorial after applying lotion? No massage point to click.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Sooo how do i continue the tutorial after applying lotion? No massage point to click.
The issue is that the game leads you to believe you're supposed to massage her shoulders, but the actual touch point is more on her lower back, and then the motion *gets to* the shoulders.

So, try checking the lower back area.

Last edited:

iaiu

Apr 26, 2020
Hello,

- Later edit with completed cheat table. Added pleasure bar, money and small lua script that should attach to game process.

Attached you will find the cheat table I used.

1638151994209.png

For the food, energy, shower, angry (100max), pleasure bar(1065353216 max) i would set the max value then freeze value (the check mark on the left on cheat engine)

Good luck, love the potential of the game.

Last edited:

Moon_Spell

Nov 16, 2021
Hello,

Attached you will find some Incomplete cheat table I used.

View attachment 1522255

Also attached is hot points, which is the start pointers to "hot bar" on massage.
The max value is something like 1065353216, so when you look on pointers you can already filter.

Good luck, love the potential of the game.
where did i find this path and cheats

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Bugs:

- After reading the Kamasutra book purchased from the online sex shop, to completion(100%), the Sex stat gets locked at 10%. You can't use the other items such as the fleshlights to increase the sex stat. You can't even increase the stat by going to the prostitute either.

- After reaching a 100% Massage skill, I stopped earning money from completing massages at the salon(job).

- Also, apparently, you need to buy a bikini at some point but you can't do it because you can't go to the local shop and there's no online shop even after you trigger the event.

Side note after playing:

- Using the in-game saves repair tool does nothing to fix the issues mentioned above. In some cases, when there's visual glitches or interactivity issues, restarting the game completing usually does the trick to "resolve" the issues but in this case, the issues remained. Can't progress anymore. Sex stat stucked at 10%, can't earn money via the job, don't even know if an online clothing shop has been implemented yet.

- The movements felt too slow.

- We don't have a clear indication of what have been implemented. So, we don't know if we are wasting time attempting to achieve something that is not yet achievable.

- Major bugs such as stats hard lock prevent you from progressing. There's no way to fix them or by-pass the locks when it happens.

- Energy gets low way too quickly, if someone was losing energy like the in-game character in real life they would need to go see a doctor and run some tests to figure out what's wrong with them.

- Pretty much everything is bind to scroll wheel which is not great from someone who maybe playing on a laptop without a mouse. There should a way to bind the different functions to other keys whether it's on a mouse or a keyboard, people should get the option to choose which keys they feel more comfortable using.

Final thought:

Apparently, the Dev wants the game to be hard but the problem is that the game is not just hard, it's also imcomplete which means you will be wasting a lot of time trying stuff out, stuff that you can't even do in the game. And that's going to get on people's nerves quickly. Detering most people from playing it or backing up the Dev financially.

Last thing, after reading that the Dev wanted to make the game hard, I found out that they were selling the cheats on their patreon. So, basically, you as the public, a potential backer, have to play and test the game without the cheats and most likely getting stucked in progression because of bugs but if you pay the Dev, you will get access to a solution provided in form of a cheat. Yeah, I'm not backing people like that.

So far, there's only a handful of creators I'm happy to give my money to. This dev is definitely not one of them. Atleast, not until they change their mentality.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
5. i think that we do make all the important text and ui on the left of the screen, if you can share more info about ui misplacement it would be awesone, and interactive objects rn when the cursor is on top of the object it just changes the cursor, if you think that it's not enough let me know maybe we'll make a shader that has an outline or smth similar
1638102993094.png 1638103611992.png
here i slightly edited and resized some of the UI. (Left = Edit // Right = Original)
edits:
*moved time/day/location to the left and put them in the same row. Since this game has a day/night cycle and a lot of scenes are based on Where and When characters are, it's important to know this.
*moved menu buttons to the right. People will rarely use this, only for mission checking and skipping time. Don't need this to interact with world. Also what does the middle button do? (the hand)
*moved Interaction icon up and scaled up so Text is easier to read.
*removed money from UI, moved inside Inventory. Money is useful but not top priority and having a big number on screen just creates clutter.
*All of UI scaled and moved away from Center of screen so Scene visibility is not blocked by UI. The characters and interaction is more important than UI buttons.

and interactive objects rn when the cursor is on top of the object it just changes the cursor
I noticed that but the cursor is very small and the change is almost invisible. Maybe change the cursor to a Hand when player points at an Interactive object.
Another problem is a lot of interactive objects are very small and precise, they also Blend into the scene background so it's hard to know what is interactive and what is not.

**Again this is all just my opinion/advice. You do not need to make any changes, but please consider some of them.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
First played last night, have gathered my thoughts:

Maybe the best massage/grope system I've ever seen on this site, a ton of potential here...wrapped up in an unnecessary "life sim" shell.

To me, the massages are the absolute hook of the game.
  • I actually LOVE how you've set up the meters and muscle tension/secondary animations/speed. Combined with the first person perspective, they're great for immersion.
  • Polish it up in the obvious ways (the women actually telling you specifically where they're hurting, make getting to different actions more intuitive (or at least move the "item/use" inventory to a different key or area of the screen so cycling through choices isn't so clunky), etc.)
  • Flesh out, if possible, the actions you can take and items you can use (different lotions for different effects, new types of tables (hell, maybe the spa can get a hot tub or sauna...), new tools, more massage techniques (a basic YouTube search is already bringing up some basic stuff I'd like to see)
  • The women's animations are just as important, especially for immersion. From basics like blinking and subtle breathing, to wriggling and gasps that indicate her excitement (or lack of it). Hope to see those added.
  • Scenes would be a great thing to consider, if they're not in the plans already. Maybe we can offer our massage services to someone in pain at the Gym, starting in public on one of the machines and sneaking away to the locker room, if we're skilled enough. Maybe someone needs a quick leg rub at the shopping mall and gets seduced to the dressing room. Stuff like that.
  • I'm not sure how the women are created, but a diversity of body types and ethnicities would be great. The hooker is a great start, would just like to see more in the actual massages.
  • As others have pointed out, the fact that asking a woman to change positions takes off a good chunk, if not all progress from her Pleasure meter is really unintuitive and feels punishing. Asking her to remove clothing, sure, but changing positions is...simply a normal part of a massage. Maybe this is something that will be lessened/eliminated with better stats (e.g. Speech books), but it's still odd.
Now, that said...to me, anything that gets in the way of the massages needs to either be sped up or discarded.
  • The Energy/Hygiene/Stress/Hunger stuff absolutely can not be combined with the Time system and this style of animating/controlling the main character. It turns a game into a chore. I get you want immersion and difficulty, but both of those elements should be reserved for the massages, the hook of the game, where they're enjoyable (when polished and balanced). IMO: drop Energy/Hygiene/Stress/Hunger entirely and give players better control of Time (read: allow me to Wait from 1-3 hours, then make the bed for 4+ hours.
  • Reading books: If the above is done, allow me to choose to take 1-5 hours to read a particular book in one chunk, not have to click stuff five times.
  • Small animations: does "Go to computer" REALLY need it's own animation? Does that one dining table chair nearest to the couch REALLY need to NOT have a confirmation message, so if you accidentally click it you waste seconds of your time getting in and out?
  • The only real technical bug I encountered was the Step-Mom getting stuck in the kitchen doorway at 16:00, but if others are reporting them, then they need to be fixed.
Last thing: I'd actually make the massages a bigger part of the "marketing," as it were. If I was browsing and only looking at the title image/synopsis, I'd have no idea they were even in the game. I'm glad I looked at the screenshots.

Keep it up.

dartvader

Jul 17, 2018
Ahoj,

- Neskôr upraviť s dokončenou tabuľkou cheatov. Pridaný bar potešenia, peniaze a malý lua skript, ktorý by sa mal pripojiť k hernému procesu.

V prílohe nájdete tabuľku cheatov, ktorú som použil.

View attachment 1523598

Pre jedlo, energiu, sprchu, hnev (100 max), bar potešenia (1065353216 max) by som nastavil maximálnu hodnotu a potom zmrazil hodnotu (zaškrtnutie vľavo na cheat engine)

Veľa šťastia, milujte potenciál hry.

Pleasure bar i cannot change . :) in value bar shows me " ?? "

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Can't even fill the freakin bar to 100% with Mom. 80-90%-ish and thats all. If I touch her anywhere again it just drops down. If I slap her butt it drops further down. What do you need to do to fill up that retarded meter?
I've read the massage books (two of them 100%), bought the lotion, but cannot get Mom's meter to 100%...

Reactions: mortel
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes