malus911

Oct 3, 2019
It doesn't load an image, unfortunately
strange ,,,

than so ,,,,

click on/ use the / the reception computer
click on the browser software => brothelmanagement software
click on the room in the upper right corner room (dormitory) buy beds ,,, (150 bugs / bed .. max. 7 beds)
go back in the back alley and hire girls

Reactions: adem2024

GoGom

May 13, 2019
strange ,,,

than so ,,,,

click on the room in the upper right corner room (dormitory) buy beds ,,, (150 bugs / bed .. max. 7 beds)
Thank you! Another question, can I sleep with my mom at night? I have a relationship with her of 80. But she doesn't want to sleep together.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
  1. Blowjob from Candy => 2 x
  2. than meet tyron at 17:00 at home
  3. go to the back alley pay tyron 60$ or 600$
  4. follow the tour of Candy through the brothel
than you should get the access to the brothel and the software

when not ,,, wait a day / 24 h in the game ....

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
strange ,,,

than so ,,,,

when I click on 'browse software' in the brothel, there is no brothelmanagement software to click on. just the camera icon.
waited 24 hrs, nothing

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is this the version with the cheats? its a pain in the ass to find the variant on cheat engine...

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a way to mute the audio?
There is no sound options in game.
If you are on windows you can right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open sound mixer", this will open a window that allows you to customise/mute volume for each app currently running. Those settings are saved even after closing the app.
If you are on another OS there is probably a (similar) way to the same.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
can someone please give me the latest cheat engine table i messed up my realtionship points with her and got minus points seems like cant up her points again so i need to edit the relapoints the old table doesnt seem to work

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can someone please give me the latest cheat engine table i messed up my realtionship points with her and got minus points seems like cant up her points again so i need to edit the relapoints the old table doesnt seem to work
Got to keep track of what step you're on in the 'quest' line. You should still be able to recover the points, but only with the most recent action that granted points. I'd recommend following the guide found in this thread, it will keep you on track with which action works.

when I click on 'browse software' in the brothel, there is no brothelmanagement software to click on. just the camera icon.
waited 24 hrs, nothing
I had the same issue. I ended up playing through several days and reloading the game. It will eventually show up, but something is bugged with the software appearing at first.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes