joshnome

Mar 14, 2018
hi,
at 1st BepInEx
it is no mod, BepInEx is a mooding tool.

at 2nd i am not expert for it.

with this tool you can, for example : move, remove 3d objects
(in the 3d coordinate system xyz axis / not by track and dropp and yes it is not so easy)
you can activate and deactivate things like walls, doors, clothes, bodyparts

i found here at F95 zone,
a rocket scientist wrote a guide / tutorial (but not for this game). =>
How to modify/cheat unity variables inside the game?

you need :
(i used the x64 version) unzip it in your game folder : and you get a new folder named: BepInEx
and than you need:

DONT UNZIP this file. open it,
in this file is a other folder named BepInEx open this folder,
and there is than a folder named plugins track and drop or copy and paste this folder
in your
new folder named: BepInEx

than start the game ,,
wait 10 seconds
and quit the game.

than restart the game, and press F12 and the moding tool starts.
first play around at the starting scenes :geek:
deactivate : the mouse inspect
and show what you can do there
I got this information to work, but how can i successfully change variables without them reverting back. For example, Emily relation score.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
  1. Blowjob from Candy => 2 x
  2. than meet tyron at 17:00 at home
  3. go to the back alley pay tyron 60$ or 600$
  4. follow the tour of Candy through the brothel
than you should get the access to the brothel and the software

when not ,,, wait a day / 24 h in the game ....
Thanks! I waited 24 hours in the game and everything worked! Be sure to get some sleep

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Monday 17:00 (but i dont know if you need a special scene or how high your realtion level to emily must be )

How do I open the licking option?
click => My Toturail # 1 and scroll down to => controls / interactions (look in the spioler)

I got this information to work, but how can i successfully change variables without them reverting back. For example, Emily relation score.
changing the value of relation from emily doesn't work on this way ,,,
it does not work when you change the value in the savegame file too... :(
i send you a PM

Last edited:

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Hi XtreamAnim

Love the game only just found it this update but have been thoroughly enjoying it. Also a big thanks to forum member
malus911 for the guide for the game it was most helpful.

I do however have a couple of very small bugs to report.

1. After a massage at the parlour I have to leave the parlour save my game and reload it then go back to the parlour. if I don't do this the massager vibrator does not work on the second or other massages. Or should i say it still works but does not increase the heart bar, am using the gold one if that helps.

2. After a successful interrogation at the mall and getting the stolen goods back again I have to go home save and reload the game. If I don't do this then a few of the functions on the second interrogation do not work. Yes I know that it is work in progress but thought I would give you a heads up as I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else yet.

One other thing to mention although not really a problem but it may help a few people out is in the menu add a controls section to it, I did not realise the function of the Alt key to focus on hotspots or the numpad keys on my first attempt at playing the game. After finding this information out the game was a much more pleasant experience for me.

other than that keep up the great work

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
Hi XtreamAnim

Love the game only found it this update but have been thoroughly enjoying it. Also a big thanks to forum member
malus911 for the guide for the game it was most helpful.

I do however have a couple of very small bugs to report.

1. After a massage at the parlour, I have to leave the parlour, save my game, reload it, and then go back to the parlour. if I don't do this the massager vibrator does not work on the second or other massages. Or should i say it still works but does not increase the heart bar, am using the gold one if that helps.

2. After a successful interrogation at the mall and getting the stolen goods back again I have to go home save and reload the game. If I don't do this, a few of the functions on the second interrogation do not work. Yes I know that it is work in progress but thought I would give you a heads up as I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else yet.

One other thing to mention although not really a problem but it may help a few people out is in the menu add a controls section to it, I did not realise the function of the Alt key to focus on hotspots or the numpad keys on my first attempt at playing the game. After finding this information out the game was a much more pleasant experience for me.

other than that keep up the great work
Wow... A decently written review of a game pointing out "bugs" and explaining them in "your" scenario. You, my friend, are a rare breed indeed.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes