XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Whats new any updates lol if I was a developer I would have come up with a few ideas but i am not
We appreciate your interest! Feel free to share your ideas on our Discord server [ ] channel : "Box of Ideas". you can also share your ideas on this forum, We look forward to hearing from you!

gyasuddeen2

Dec 29, 2020
guys i really need help with massage with emily..everytime i do the massage..the red bar not increasing much..how long need to massage in same spot?can anyone guide more specifically.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I've been following the game for a long time, but to this day I haven't tried it yet. I was wondering how far forward is the plot between the MC and the mother? I mean do the MC finally fuck her? just to understand when the thing has evolved with her. I don't want to start and have blue balls all the time :ROFLMAO:

Thank you

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hi guys I've been following the game for a long time, but to this day I haven't tried it yet. I was wondering how far forward is the plot between the MC and the mother? I mean do the MC finally fuck her? just to understand when the thing has evolved with her. I don't want to start and have blue balls all the time :ROFLMAO:

Thank you
Emily is a central character who plays a crucial role in Sinstory, While we understand the excitement and anticipation to witness the final scenes involving his mother, it's important to maintain the integrity of the narrative and ensure a satisfying overall experience.
Skipping ahead to the last scene would compromise the storyline and may result in a less fulfilling conclusion.

Reactions: Tattoomale42

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Emily is a central character who plays a crucial role in Sinstory, While we understand the excitement and anticipation to witness the final scenes involving his mother, it's important to maintain the integrity of the narrative and ensure a satisfying overall experience.
Skipping ahead to the last scene would compromise the storyline and may result in a less fulfilling conclusion.
From the way you talk it means that the boy will have sex only 1 time with his mother and only at the end of the game... which I don't know if it makes sense. Generally people want to see a ton of sex scenes with that person. I don't understand, how would ruin the game if you start having sex at a plot point. So I would like to understand if I have misunderstood, or if nothing real sex has happened yet. Just in case I'll wait, because I'm not the type to get that build up feeling, but never be able to satisfy it.

Jiggity123

Aug 13, 2020
Lol. The MC can get his pp sucked and can molest her, but sex is where we draw the line for narrative endeavors. After all the blue balls I really hope the final scene will be a great. One where bustin a nut would transcend you to outer heaven.

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Couldn't disagree more. Should be more than one sexual situation with mom, they way you described it looks like the mc will have one sex with her and then THE END. Just silly. Should be building up, like first she being drunk and oblivious, to the point mc can make it happen any time he wants. Building up is the way, but not like this.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes