RPGM Completed Sir Stretchalot - The Wenches in the Well [v23062021] [Apple Tart Games]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 11, 2020
Windows Defender detected Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Could be a false positive, but I've never had one before with Windows Defender and I've played plenty of RPG Maker games. Download source: nopy.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Windows Defender detected Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Could be a false positive, but I've never had one before with Windows Defender and I've played plenty of RPG Maker games. Download source: nopy.
I'm the developer. There's no virus within the legal version of the game. I didn't make this thread, so can't vouch for those copies that are uploaded here. I'd say it's just a false positive though and that there's nothing to worry about.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
got the window advice, but got the game in wishlist on steam so i don't forget about it gonna wait a bit maybe its a false positive but i download like 4 to 5 games a day and never got windows advice so for now im waiting

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
got the window advice, but got the game in wishlist on steam so i don't forget about it gonna wait a bit maybe its a false positive but i download like 4 to 5 games a day and never got windows advice so for now im waiting
No worries. It is on sale on Steam at the moment for $0.85 if you feel safer there. Or on Itch for $1. Itch is new to me, but no one on Steam has reported any virus scares so far.

Take care!

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a way to run this in windowed mode via Steam? The -windowed command does zilch.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is there a way to run this in windowed mode via Steam? The -windowed command does zilch.
Yep, hit F4. I should have this info pop up somewhere at the start.

You can also use U to speed things up and Y to slow them back down. Holding Page Down advances dialogue quickly as well. I should also probably have this mentioned somewhere in-game. I use them for playtesting on my end.

Reactions: Osselius

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Be carefull with downloading this game, it contains a lot of viruses, one of them is this one: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml SO DONT DOWNLOAD IT

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Be carefull with downloading this game, it contains a lot of viruses, one of them is this one: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml SO DONT DOWNLOAD IT
PM the thread starter about it. I haven't put any viruses in my game. Thousands of people have already played it and no one has reported any issues like this, so if there is a virus, it wasn't in the official build.

Reactions: keyzu

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
I just rescanned and re-rescanned all the files (because why not) and didn't find any single virus in this game. I thinkthere's some confusion going on.

Reactions: James Eveleth

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
was a fun game and have some laugh while reading the dialogue but it was too short and i don't feel like it has too much scenes, maybe more enemies a little more mechanics and more scenes and it would be a great game, for now is a good short game

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
was a fun game and have some laugh while reading the dialogue but it was too short and i don't feel like it has too much scenes, maybe more enemies a little more mechanics and more scenes and it would be a great game, for now is a good short game
Yeh, honestly, I just write better when I'm writing shorter.

I've played a few VNs where they're clearly just padding it out so they can charge more for it. I don't want to do that because I know I'll suck at it, and well, I just think it's crap lol.

I'd rather just do more bite-sized stuff and charge very little for it. This game is only $1 on Steam and Itch, and I think that's a pretty decent price all things considered.

That said, I'm working hard on Stretchalot's next adventure, which improves on the first game in every way. There's more areas, more mechanics, better combat, etc. The first game is around 18k words long. The next game is already 15k and I'm only half way through or so.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Haven't posted here in ages, so I thought I'd let you guys here know that Sir Stretchalot 2 is still being worked on. Everything is written and I'm just polishing up stuff while art gets done.

It's way bigger than the first game. First game was 18k words of dialogue. Game 2 already has 55k and I'll be fleshing it out some more as I polish.

The sex scenes have way more stuff to them. In game 1 they were pretty straight forward. It'd just suddenly cut to an image with Stretchalot's dick in a hottie's ass and then there'd be some animation. In Game 2, there's more setup which I think adds a lot. For example, here's how one of the sex scene plays out:

1. Thicc girl showing her tits with clothes on.
2. Clothes come off.
3. Titty fuck animation.
3. Thicc girl squatting and showing her asshole.
4. Anal wink animation.
5. Stretchalot's dick in her ass.
6. Anal fucking animation.
7. Check Stretching progress option (Anal gape image)
8. Cumshot.
9. And a lot of the time, you can then keep fucking with cum included until you want to end the scene.

If you guys want, you can follow me on Twitter, Discord, and Patreon. Here's all those links as well as ones for Steam and Itch:

Also, just so you know, you don't have to sign up to see everything on Patreon. I throw up a lot of sketches and WIPs on there when they're not overly 18+ and Patreon lets me. But if you want the HD images from the first game and the ones that are done for game 2 you do have to sign up on there. I'm trying to get traction on Patreon and get more subscribers, but I have no fucking clue on how others do so well on there to be honest lol.

Anyway, check out one of the girls from game 2 below. Her name's Ella. She has a love for sucking cock, and a tight, little asshole that's just begging to be stretched for the very first time. Good thing Sir Stretchalot has wandered into her neck of the woods . . .

1644566629470.png ella_anal_getting_asshole_rubbed_01.png

And here's a very, very rough animation test for that anal scene example I gave earlier:

q3.gif

Take care, fellas, and thanks again for all the kind words I got in this thread!

- Apple.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haven't posted here in ages, so I thought I'd let you guys here know that Sir Stretchalot 2 is still being worked on. Everything is written and I'm just polishing up stuff while art gets done.

It's way bigger than the first game. First game was 18k words of dialogue. Game 2 already has 55k and I'll be fleshing it out some more as I polish.

The sex scenes have way more stuff to them. In game 1 they were pretty straight forward. It'd just suddenly cut to an image with Stretchalot's dick in a hottie's ass and then there'd be some animation. In Game 2, there's more setup which I think adds a lot. For example, here's how one of the sex scene plays out:

2. Clothes come off.
3. Titty fuck animation.
4. Anal wink animation.
8. Cumshot.
9. And a lot of the time, you can then keep fucking with cum included until you want to end the scene.

If you guys want, you can follow me on Twitter, Discord, and Patreon. Here's all those links as well as ones for Steam and Itch:

Also, just so you know, you don't have to sign up to see everything on Patreon. I throw up a lot of sketches and WIPs on there when they're not overly 18+ and Patreon lets me. But if you want the HD images from the first game and the ones that are done for game 2 you do have to sign up on there. I'm trying to get traction on Patreon and get more subscribers, but I have no fucking clue on how others do so well on there to be honest lol.

Anyway, check out one of the girls from game 2 below. Her name's Ella. She has a love for sucking cock, and a tight, little asshole that's just begging to be stretched for the very first time. Good thing Sir Stretchalot has wandered into her neck of the woods . . .

View attachment 1646829 View attachment 1646831

And here's a very, very rough animation test for that anal scene example I gave earlier:

View attachment 1646845

Take care, fellas, and thanks again for all the kind words I got in this thread!

- Apple.
Really can't wait to see the next chapter got release, not gonna lie those arts look so hot as always

Anal-LoveR

Nov 2, 2017

2. Clothes come off.
3. Titty fuck animation.
4. Anal wink animation.
8. Cumshot.

View attachment 1646829 View attachment 1646831

View attachment 1646845

- Apple.
Wow look good i love anal.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes